BY POOLMASTER INC

1/2-oz. solutions for accurate testing of pH and chlorine. TO TEST FOR: Chlorine - use OTO solution pH - use Phenol Red solutionKIT CONTAINS: - 1/2 oz of OTO - 1/2 oz of Phenol Red see more...

• Is this set accurate? I have had some that do not give accurate rea...1 Answers
  • Does this come with guides to know what is needed to add to your po...3 Answers
  • yes it is1 Answers
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Glendale, AZ
We use this kit to test our pool. We used to take samples of our water to the store to get tested. This kit makes it much easier and convenient to test at home and get the same results.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
We have this test kit for our hot tub and it's great. It's accurate and easy to use. It takes the guesswork out of how to balance the chemicals so you water stays clean and clear.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Rochester, PA
Great Outdoors Expert
Great for daily pool water testing.. The 6 screen test is good to have for periodic testing but this one is perfect for daily to check chlorine and Ph levels
Kirstin H.
Kirstin H.
We love this pool tester kit. It's so handy to find out if you need to add chemicals to your pool without taking a water sample to the pool store.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
This is the test kit that we use and I love it! Its easy to read, easy to follow instructions and lasts at least an entire summer season.
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
This is a must have product for any pool owner. It helps to know what chemicals you need to add to keep your pool clean and clear.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Joshua Tree, CA
We bought this to keep our above ground pool from getting green and it worked well to test the levels of everything
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
It's great tester kit for your pool I would recommend for any one to use it also price is good
Maria F.
Maria F.
I use this test kit to test the pool water and I haven't had any problems with it I love it
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
Great kit. My husband uses it all summer and loves it! Would recommend to everyone!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Does this come with guides to know what is needed to add to your pool!?
Tammi M.
Tammi M.
Is this set accurate? I have had some that do not give accurate readings any problems?