BY POOLMASTER INC

1/2-oz. solutions for accurate testing of pH and chlorine. TO TEST FOR: Chlorine - use OTO solution pH - use Phenol Red solutionKIT CONTAINS: - 1/2 oz of OTO - 1/2 oz of Phenol Red see more...

• Is this set accurate? I have had some that do not give accurate r...1 Answers
  • Does this come with guides to know what is needed to add to your ...3 Answers
  • yes it is1 Answers
Deborah L.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
This is the kit I use for our swimming pool and I have never had any problems with it. I like that it comes with the case for convience.
Joy C.
Senoia, GA
Very good product. I only used this test kit last season and I found it very easy to use and quite accurate.
Rachel C.
One of the best products for pool testing. I have bought a few of these, and have never had an issues using the set.
Sarah  A.
Absolutely necessary for any pool or jacuzzi with a filter. The directions are very simple and you'll know if acidic/alkaline levels are on point.
Kathryn F.
My parents use this to test their pool water. They've been using it for years and like it. Would recommend this to anyone who has a pool.
Amanda C.
I know somebody that could really use this right now! Their pool has been messed up for a long time!
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
These are awesome if you have a large pool it's important to buy one so you can keep your pool water clean and also beautiful
Kathryn C.
This is the best product to use for testing your pool, it works really well & isn't too expensive .
Savannah M.
Great tester for your pool. You always want to make sure chemical levels are good in your pool
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
Great pol water testing kit. Easy to use. Helps me keep on top of pol so that we do not get the dreaded green pool
Danielle S.
Does this come with guides to know what is needed to add to your pool!?
Tammi M.
Is this set accurate? I have had some that do not give accurate readings any problems?
Rania Z.