BY POOH #19 in Diaper Bags

Color coordinated and easy to clean this "hunny" of a bag is sure to bring on the smiles. Disney Winnie the Pooh 5-in-1 Diaper Bag Tote: The Disney Winnie the Pooh 5-in-1 Diaper Bag Tote has smart, steel gray fabrication Trimmed in a whimsical organic print Tote bag with side pockets has an adorable, over-sized applique of Winnie himself Fully lined interior 2 deep side pockets Large, Velcro-close back pocket Disney Winnie the Pooh diaper bag has an oversized bottle bag with outside pocket Zipper case to hold small essentials Plastic snap close case for wipes The Disney Winnie the Pooh 5-in-1 Diaper Bag Tote has sturdy double straps Fold-up changing pad included Winnie the Pooh Diaper Bag Dimensions: 14"W x 6-3/4"D x 11-1/2"H 5-in-1 Diaper Bag Material: microfiber and 600D poly with PU backing 5-in-1 Diaper Bag Care: wipe clean Questions about product recalls? Items that are a part of a recall are removed from the Walmart.com site, and are no longer available for purchase. These items include Walmart.com items only, not those of Marketplace sellers. Customers who have purchased a recalled item will be notified by email or by letter sent to the address given at the time of purchase. For complete recall information, go to Walmart Recalls. see more...

• Does anyone know where you can buy this??2 Answers
  • I love this set. Anyone else like all the extra accessories?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
Mega Parent Expert
Very gender neutral. I love Winniethepooh . Such a cute bag, Goes a long way. Also has the extra stuff in it that helps with the organization.
Candice C.
Candice C.
Wonderful diaper bag, quality could be a lot better. The changing pad is very thin and it falls apart easily.
Natalie J.
Natalie J.
Bastrop, LA
Love this diaper bag because it has so many compartments so that everything isn't dumped in one big hole
Klein T.
Klein T.
You got everything in it. Its easy to use, and you can put anything on it. Id definitely recommend it.
Tina H.
Tina H.
This is just to darn cute my daughters theme is minnie and my son will be Mickey but I love pooh
Ashleigh S.
Super cute. Doesn't appear like a normal diaper bag. More stylish. Love the extra accessories.
Jazzc B.
Jazzc B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this bag its just so nice if your a nursing mom it has extra little storage bags for your milk and your ice packs is just very nice I highly recommend it's kind of on the small side but it does get the job done worth the money
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Got this bag when I was pregnant. We didn't know what we were having so it's perfect for boy or girl. We love this bag, and have had it going on two years now. Comes with extra storage bag and wipe container.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
East Alton, IL
I received this diaper bag as a baby shower gift and I absolutely adored it! Unfortunately, I had to move to something bigger as my baby got bigger! But I definitely miss my Winnie the Pooh bag!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Cedar Lake, IN
Really cute bag and I like the extras it comes with. My sons theme is Pooh.
Blair K.
Blair K.
Kent, WA
Does anyone know where you can buy this??
Ashleigh S.
I love this set. Anyone else like all the extra accessories?