Poof 3/4 Size 9 1/2

Poof 3/4 Size 9 1/2" Foam Football

BY POOF

Educators Resource offers products for preK-8 learning materials and educational toys used by schools teachers parents and children. This duel color football provides great football action fun. Its soft foam exterior makes for tons of fun outside in the yard or in the house. Be the star quarterback with this colorful football. The soft foam makes it easy to handle and catch and exhibits the laces to help position your hands. Sold in assorted colors. see more...

Poof 3/4 Size 9 1/2
Poof 3/4 Size 9 1/2" Foam Football
jocelyn a.
TRACY, CA
Excellent football! Its perfect for our family.we get to play catch with our kids with out any worries of anyone getting hurt and it goes pretty far as well.
Maile L.
Fairfield , CA
This is my boys favorite ball! We take it everywhere with us. It's soft, durable, and won't hurt the little ones. Perfect gift for a first football to play with.
Lyndsey S.
W Hempstead, NY
This is my sons favorite ball! I love it because it's foam and he can't get hurt and I don't mind him playing inside with it!
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
Who doesn't love a foam football?! we do here. not a bad price and not too bad of a product
Madison A.
Jamestown, KY
These are fun to play with. They are fun to throw around in any weather condition or where ever you are.
Jean H.
West winfield, NY
Perfect bought at the beach and the kids had a blast with it.will def recommend buying for children my kids enjoyed
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
Fun football. Me and my brother used to play with one all of the time. These are great for kids because they don't hurt that bad if you get hit by it.
Tiffanie S.
Clearwater, FL
My son has this on his room now. He's only 2 but loves throwing it around. Best part is he and hurt anything.
Lisa H.
Erie, PA
My preschoolers love these! Much sturdier then most foam balls, and stand up to the rain and elements
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
Excellent football, even better than some Nerf balls. My kids love it and even my husband loves this toy! Haha! It's easy to hold and grip, easy to throw and small enough to not take up space in the kids room. Safe for all ages and nontoxic in case the family dog gets ahold of it too! Even the dogs love it!!!! Lol