BY POOCHPAD

PoochPants are an innovative new dog diaper that combines the absorbency and odor controlling properties of PoochPads into a comfortable and easily managed diaper construction. PoochPants require no inserts and are completely washable and reusable. Each PoochPants contains Microfine fiber technology and a built-in antimicrobial agent to control odors. see more...

Buy on Target
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My grandma bought these for her dog when she started menstruating and surprisingly, they held up very well! It was easier to put a diaper on her than on a baby. We used these for a while until we got her fixed. But they do come in handy when she is sick and has accidents in the house.
Maya J.
Super convenient for when my dog menstruates, we fixed my first dog but never got around to fixing our second puppy so this definitely helps in the meantime
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
I love this product. it helped with my dog scratching his backside. I definitely recommend this.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This is the silliest thing I have ever seen my dog would never let you put these on her
Sasha G.
Bowling Green , KY
These are adorable!!! Not only do they work great but your pooch will be styling too!