BY POOCHIE BELLS

Buy now on PetCareRx
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Since 2005, PoochieBells are the genuine and original dog potty training doorbell by Poochie-Pets. Quality & craftsmanship guaranteed. PoochieBells are perfect for any age, size or breed. Poochie-Pets products are proudly made in the USA. Measures 27" long. see more...

Buy on PetCareRx
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
I used to these to help potty train my dog. I believe hanging a little single bell near the base of the door works a little better that way when someone opens the door the bells don't go off
Bailey D.
Galesburg, MI
Love these we used this to potty train both of our big dogs and within two weeks they were using them to let us know they were ready to go outside to go potty. Not an overly annoying bell sound either.
Mallory C.
Before discovering this product we had to home make this! This is the perfect contraption for training your dogs to let you know when they have to go outside. Super easy. Amazing product.
Ellen P.
Staffordville , CT
Poochie Bells are great!!! Not only does the jingle let you know when someone opens the door, it is also an invaluable tool when training your dog. It didn't take very long before my dog started using it to go outside. Genius!
Liz B.
Crossroads, TX
These are amazing. We used these to train our 5 month old puppy. She was potty trained almost immediately after we started using these!
Amber K.
My dogs refuse to use these, however, my cousins dog is great. He bats at the bells each time he needs to go outside. Limits accidents!
Lauren T.
Great product for potty training becaus e dogs can let you know they wan TV to go out
Melissa D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are such a good idea! I need to buy one and train my doggies to use it!

back