BY POOCH PASSIONS

• I love treating my dog like the king that he is, so does anyone's...1 Answers
barb h.
Cambria, IL
My little dog is a very picky eater. He will only eat certain kinds of treat. I bought these and he loves them
Mathu A.
Scarborough , ON
My dog he barely eats any treats I get him, but these treats he'll eat no matter what
Janai J.
I love treating my dog like the king that he is, so does anyone's dog like these? Are they worth the money? Are they cold? How organic are these???! I'm looking for answers people :) thanks!