POO-POURRI® Secret Santa Cinnamon Vanilla Citrus Scent Odor Eliminator

by Poo-Pourri

Poo-Pourri Secret Santa Cinnamon Vanilla Citrus Scent Odor Eliminator 2 oz. Liquid

Container Size: 2 oz.

Scent: Cinnamon Vanilla Citrus Before you go toilet spray Concentrated formula Natural essentail oils.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of POO-POURRI® Secret Santa Cinnamon Vanilla Citrus Scent Odor Eliminator!
How would you rate this product?
petaluma, ca
One of the greatest inventions! Before Poo-Pourri I always used to poured bleach, cleaners, sprayed perfumes, etc to take away the smells after someone went Number 2. But Poo-Pourri is amazing, a couple spritz into the toilet before you go and it covers all smells. Secret Santa is my favorite although is seasonal, I love scents with cinnamon, spice. They do have so many other amazing scents to choose from. One downfall is the price, it’s a bit expensive for the sizes. We go through a lot and it gets expensive. Buying the largest bottle is the most economical way to go, you definitely save money. I have tried all the competitors and nothing works as good as Poo-Pourri. The competitors don’t smell as good and it doesn’t cover #2. Absolutely the best!!!
Cincinnati, OH
When I first tried this product I was hesitant; I didn’t think there was any spray that would be able to completely eliminate odor instead of just masking it but I was wrong! This stuff is amazing. It does not just mix with odors, but instead completely gets rid of them and it smells amazing. I would definitely repurchase and recommend!
Sykesville, MD
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
Who doesn’t love these. They are great to hAve in every bathroom. They make sure that the whole bathroom doesn’t stink from going number 2. Just spray in the toilet bowl before you go
saint paul, MN
POO-POURRI® Secret Santa Cinnamon Vanilla Citrus Scent Odor Eliminator uploaded by Aslin C.
Can’t even remember life before this product. It has seriously improved our quality of life.