BY POO-POURRI

Poo-Pourri Original Citrus Before-You-Go Toilet Spray 4 Ounce This original scent is made of a combination of lemon, bergamot, and lemongrass for a citrus smell. Spray into the toilet before using the restroom. Perfect for the hunting camp, beach house, business, or home! Grab a bottle today to eliminate offensive odors. 4 ounce Original Citrus scent Spray into toilet Combination of lemon, bergamot, and lemongrass For office, home, and camp Style # PP-004-CB see more...

• Does this product really work? 1 Answers
  • I work in a smaller office and everyone's desks are relat...1 Answers
  • Does this add a good or bad smell? I'm a bit hesitant buy...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Isabel R.
Milwaukee, WI
I say I love this stuff. 3sprays in the surface of the water and it definitely doesn’t smell like you pooped when you’re done. It’s like magic lol. My brothers and they’re friends took some on their all boys trip and all were amazed at how well it worked. They didn’t feel like they were ashamed to use the bathroom. I take my travel size spray to work with me and I’m comfortable going now at work. It’s affordable and worth the money. I just wish you could find it more easily. Will continue to buy this item. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾❤️❤️❤️
Lori H.
This is a must have for anyone who has to go #2 but is worried about blowing up the bathroom with you #2 smell in a public restroom or at a friends house. I was amazed this worked. Even my bf walked in the restroom for a smell test and yes it works. I'm lactose intolerant and my galbldder was removed so yeah... my stomach is sensitive to certain foods which make me have to run to the bathroom. And yes we all hate when stress or nervousness causes us to want to hit the can when we are away from home. Hats off to the person who invented this. Good $10 i invested.
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
Works wonders my family always has these In the guest bathroom, citrus scent smells clean and fresh if you just spray it in the toilet for no reason; we always do this after cleaning the bathrooms. It’s a good product and I would recommend.
Shannon E.
Best gift ever! This stuff really works. You spray before you poo and your bathroom literally doesn’t smell like poo. I have at home my work and my husbands work. If your looking for a little gift to give this is it!
Tina H.
Love this stuff!! It is a citrus scented bathroom deodorizer and it really does works!!! It's especially great for the office or when you have company over. There are so many different scents and sizes available. Definitely go check them out.
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
I love this product! I gave them as gifts for Christmas, everyone loved them as well. It takes the embarrassment away from doing a Number 2 at someones house, we have all experienced that one.

It is a small enough bottle that you could put in your purse when you go out or visit friends at their house.
Alexis R.
Roy, UT
Now when i first seen this i was like NO WAY! AHAHA but honestly if you feel nervous about people or even your spouse smelling your "duty" GIVE THIS A TRY! I carry one in my purse because you just never know when you will be needing to use it. It Works and helps get the job done! I would repurchase :)
Natalie H.
Nothing has been more of a game changer than this product, i'm embarrassed to say! Seriously though, this product eliminates all potentially awkward encounters you face when living in or visiting tight spaces. One in the purse and one in the guest bathroom at all times!
Meagan F.
Poo Pourri was a game changer for me! I began using it when I went on my first vacation with my new boyfriend (4.5 years ago) It makes a not so fun activity less stinky and more refreshing!

It must really work because my then boyfriend is my now fiance! :)
Anna M.
Wichita Falls, TX
lets be so real this stuff is the best. i would never never use the restroom if people were over until my mom bought me this lol! its a little pricey but it goes a long way and really last this has exceeded my expectations and i will definitely reccommend this
crystal h.
Perry, FL
Does this really cover up the smell? Or just Add a nice smell to the bad smell? lol
Ally C.
Does this add a good or bad smell? I'm a bit hesitant buying this because it is a bit pricey for a spray. Is it worth the money or should I just skip this?
Will D.
is this a joke or does it actually work?
Heather L.
Humble, TX
Does this product really work?
Rachel C.
Panama City, FL
Is this worth the price?