Poo Pourri Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray 2-Ounce Bottle, Royal Flush [Royal Flush, 2-Ounce] uploaded by Meriel C.

BY POO-POURRI

Jamie T.
Honestly it sounds so stupid to rave about bathroom spray but you need this! It doesn't have that "I know you just pooped" cover up scent of glade and similar products and it's so fresh and clean! I even had a girlfriend over once who loved the smell so much she thought it was body spray and sprayed it on herself! Simply spritz 2-3 pumps into the bowel BEFORE you go and you're done! Trust me you won't be disappointed!
Meriel C.
Bought this as a gag gift for the man in the house. Works pretty well whenever he decides to use it! Has a nice blend of eucalyptus, spearmint and natural essential oils. Perfect manly scent in the bathroom!
Tiffany H.
Mount joy , PA
I have one of these in different scents stashed in every bathroom! It's a life saver with men in the house.
Brianna H.
inisfill
Omg I love this one!!! I buy poopourri products all the time and this was one of my favourite scents. I also love the bottle and packaging. This stuff works better than anything else I’ve ever tried. I’ll never go back! POOPOURRI ALL THE WAYYY!!!!