Poo Pourri - Original Citrus - 8 oz by PooPourri uploaded by Amanda T.Poo Pourri - Original Citrus - 8 oz by PooPourri uploaded by Christina W.

BY POOPOURRI

Bid farewell to embarrassing experiences in the loo! Eliminate bathroom odours and leave the toilet smelling better than you found it with one spritz of this spray blended with essential oils featuring fragrant notes of lemon, bergamot and lemongrass. Up to 400 uses. 8 oz. 2.65 x 1.625 x 6.875. see more...

Kira C.
Kingman
I can't even begin to describe how much I love this product! I work in a school, so our bathrooms are shared with the students. Sometimes, you just have to go number 2 knowing its going to be bad. I keep a bottle in my purse at all times and use it before I go. It works like a dream! Seriously, this stuff is a life saver! Especially if you are taking the drug metformin and have horrible BMs....this stuff will cover it up! love, Love, LOVE this product!
Amanda T.
walkertown
Absolutely love this product! It has a great scent and really covers up you # 2! It is just a tad pricey but is so worth it. You spray once before you go and once after and the smell is gone!
C A.
Love love love this stuff. I originally purchased the travel size and was amazed that it actually worked. Now I keep the small bottle in my purse at all times. You may be a skeptic but this really works.
Sadie C.
Dallas, OR
This was a fun but practical stocking stuffer for my boyfriend! He doesn’t like to poo at my house and this stuff actually works so I think he appreciated it! We keep two bottles in the bathroom to use at home. We’ll definitely be ordering again.
Brittani O.
I bought the little travel sized version of this for a cruise that I went on with my family a year or two ago (3 people in one room for 5 days with one bathroom) and it was a total lifesaver. Now I live with roommates, and we keep this big bottle in our bathroom organizer at all times!! It's really great for vacations where space is more limited and you gotta share a bathroom... now it's one of my packing essentials! But it's really awesome for my current roommate situation as there are four of us who share a bathroom! This is a must have when it comes to avoiding embarrassment & never having to use a stinky bathroom
Leslie B.
Washington
Honestly this product saved my relationship. BF sprays and I can actually enter the room without gagging!
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
Really good if u can remember to spray before u go😂😂😂 long lasting and really does take the stink out!
Rucheera P.
Edmonton, AB
This is so nice. I love keeping it in my cupboard. This smells really nice and gives a fresh feel to my cupboard always.
Niki K.
Dedham, MA
Will this work if I use it after I go?