Poo Pourri Dr. Potts Potty Potion 4oz Bottle uploaded by Irene B.

BY POO-POURRI

Alyssa A.
Baxter, MN
This spray works amazingly well. It's better than any glade spray I've tried. It truly does eliminate odors after using the bathroom. Even if you don't spray it into the bowl first, one mist in the air will also do the trick - the spray scent is a lot more potent in the air so I'd recommend only one mist. I love the lavender vanilla scent!
Jessica K.
Spartanburg, SC
Excellent at disguising your stinky potty experiences! Poo with ease at a friends house or in public with Poo Pourri! This item is very effective and smells pleasant. A little bit goes a long way, so I'd say it's affordable to keep in each of your restrooms, or to carry in your purse!
Irene B.
Oakdale, Ca
We were having some houseguests over for a week and only have one bathroom. We were trying to find something to help avoid the awkwardness of the inevitable. We look into candles, air freshener and diffusers and the stumbled on to the Poopourri commercials.

The commercials are absolutely hilarious! They were reason enough to give this product a try. We were pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness of this product. Having used it now for two months I can't imagine life without it! No more unpleasant bathroom smells!