BY POO-POURRI

Before-You-Go Bathroom Spray The Farewell That Doesn t Smell! Live your life Doody Free by eliminating those embarrassing bathroom odors.  Spray this soaring blend of natural essential oils and the fresh scent of basil, mandarin and mint into the toilet before use and you ll smell first class!  The 4 oz bottle is the perfect size for your purse or briefcase! Biodegradable. No parabens or phthalates. Never tested on animals. see more...

Poo-Pourri Doody Free
  • "Now we keep it in our bathroom and it's funny but it really works better than air freshener!" in 7 reviews
  • "Bought these as Christmas gag gifts, but the jokes on us because everyone really uses them!" in 5 reviews
Jaime R.
I love this product! Seems silly to have in your home and I'd waited a long time to try because it was almost too gimmicky but then I got some as a gag gift for Christmas and I won't be without a bottle in every bathroom now
Gina P.
Durham, NC
Okay NO ONE wants people in the office to talk about how they just funked up the office bathroom. I have always had a sensitive stomach and there is just no telling if what I eat for lunch is going to back fire on me so to speak. But now that I have poo-pourri its not quite as embarrassing. Just Squirt like 4 to 5 sprays in the toilet then do your bidness. Now if you have a extremely funky number 2 it won't completely mask it but it does a much better job that any arosal sprays which lets face.... only turns the funk to Funky+Flowers. I keep one in my purse and one bottle at my desk. So Hallelujah I can poop away!! ALL Sensitive Tummy folks can once again rejoice and not break 37 speeding laws racing to get home!!
Michele M.
Ambridge, PA
This product is a complete life saver! I am horrified when I need to use the bathroom in public places (to poo). A few squirts of Poo Pourri and I feel relieved. I don't worry about someone entering the restroom and being offended by the odor. I think it is a woman thing. I HIGHLY recommend investing in a bottle for your purse ladies.
Erica D.
Pensacola, FL
This. Stuff. Works. I work in a day spa that sells this and I can't tell you how many people come in and say "There's no way this works" I can say all I want to convince them, but it doesn't always work. However, as soon as they take the sample size home I know for a fact they'll be back. Everyone is always amazed by this clever stuff!
Kira J.
Swanton, OH
LOVE this product! I keep it at home and i have also purchased it for gifts as well its a little something unexpected but i always get a THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH after they have used it and they admit they didn't think it would work and were pleasantly surprised how good it actually worked!!! I like that our bathroom always smells so citrus fresh anymore :) bye bye bad odors!
Rabecca G.
Callaway, NE
You've all covered it so well! (Some of you..too well lol) I order this quite frequently. Four adults and two kids all using the same bathroom can be challenging and frustrating. This helps lighten the load so to speak by emitting a refreshing fragrance!
Krysta C.
This stuff really works! I bought it thinking it wouldn't do much but it makes your bathroom smell like citrus instead of you know what! I've tried it both before like the directions recommend and even after, it worked both times. I think this is great for a guest room since sometimes for them it's awkward when they have to go.
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
I'd never seen this product before, but someone at work placed some in our restrooms. Surprisingly, it works very well. If I knew where to purchase it, I would definitely buy some for my home bathrooms. Not only is it effective, but it would also make a comical conversation piece.
Katie w.
Leroy, MI
I bought this for my husband because we have a 1 bathroom house and let's face it in a one bathroom home with a funky husband it can get annoying! But now that we have this stuff it is amazing! For the most part I can go into the bathroom after my husband does #2 where as before I would have to stay away from that room for what seemed like forever!
Catherine H.
Hackettstown, NJ
I was skeptical when I got this as a kinda "gag gift" but it actually works. We keep it hidden near the toilet in the event any guests every need to "go" and don't want to make it noticeable. A few spritz's in the toilet and you're good to go!
Tiffany L.
Where do you get this?
Lauren G.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I have seen this product on QVC but always wondered if it worked as good as they claim. Sometimes air freshener sprays are too strong and make this worse. Would you choose this over spray?
lulu j.
This its so cute and funny to me for some reason , does it really work?
hailley s.
Buffalo , NY
Does this product have a great smell?? how long does it last? does it work ?
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
I love the name of this! Can you get it anywhere else besides online?