BY POO-POURRI

Spritz The Bowl Before You Go and No One Else Will Ever Know Creates a Barrier to Embarrassing Bathroom Odor 4 Blend of Lavender Vanilla 5 Natural Citrus Essential Oils There once was a lad from Rhone whose odor he d rather disown now he s taming his poo by anointing the loo and now happily sits on his throne! No Parabens or Phthalates. Never tested on animals. 972-818-8200 see more...

• Does this work? I found a coupon for it and thought it ju...1 Answers
  • I really like having this and I think it's great to have ...2 Answers
Meghann H.
Seymour
Hello fellow Influensters! I may be a woman but I poop like a man! I even avoided using public restrooms because of this! When the ads came out, I thought this product was a joke. This product... is AMAZING. It does exactly what it claims!!! Instead of smelling up the house with my poo, the house now smells of beautiful lavender and vanilla! Poo-pourri saved my arse, quite literally!!
Shannon E.
Best gift ever! This stuff really works. You spray before you poo and your bathroom literally doesn’t smell like poo. I have at home my work and my husbands work. If your looking for a little gift to give this is it!
Melissa C.
Does exactly what it claims to do. Maybe a little too well. The scent is nice, but really strong. Makes for a nice stocking stuffer and a definite must have for parties. For more portability, try the travel size. It's pretty cute if you ask me.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
This is a must-have in everybody's bathroom. I don't care who you are Everybody Poops and it stinks. I first heard about this on QVC and then I saw it at Bed Bath & Beyond for 9.99 (before coupon) in the lavender vanilla. They say to use 3 to 5 sprays and you should be good. I think the majority of people really use 3 or 4. It says it's going up to a hundred uses, obviously I but it has lasted a really long time. I've had this about two and a half years and have gone through just about half a bottle. We keep it in the downstairs bathroom.
Marianne M.
Ravenel, SC
Review for: Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray, Lavender Vanilla, 8 fl oz more...
Listen up, ladies and gents! This product is a marriage-saver! Have you ever walked into the bathroom after your husband has apparently been in there for half an hour and turned away almost choking/throwing up? This is the product for you! A little spray in the toilet bowl before he does his business and you will never even know he's been in there! It will smell of wonderful lavender and vanilla! Trust me. It's worth every penny. You can purchase the 8oz spray / portable 2oz combination pack for right at $25 from Amazon.com (shipping included). Save your nose and your gag reflex!
Lindsey B.
Fortuna, CA
This is a must have when I travel with my husband! There is mother worse then staying in a hotel room and someone BLOWING it up because they went #2! 😂. I love this stuff so much i took it to work because I also know some ladies that can make the paint on the wall peal! It runs about 10 bucks for a 2oz bottle. One bottle lasts a while because you only need about 3 little squirts of it into the toilet.
Savannah G.
Boone, NC
Review for: Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray, Lavender Vanilla, 2 fl oz more...
I love the concept of this product! No one likes a smelly bathroom. Especially when you have guests over. I really love how it eliminates any smell at all! I do wish that the price was more reasonable! And I do wish that more scents were available ! While I do love this scent, I would love to have a broader span of choices ! Overall very effective and wonderful !
Goya D.
sand springs, OK
I received this as a Christmas present and it has become my favorite all time present.
You can go on YouTube to see their clever commercials.
I believe it's affordable, found at Bath and Body works, it's well worth the price.
It REALLY works. I suggest getting one for your purse, smells like vanilla so you won't be embarrassed.
Actually, this will keep you out of embarrassing situations.
My boyfriend has gotten into the habit of using it and I can say, the both of us are better for it!
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
This works great!!! I bought this at bed bath and beyond and I love it!! It's pricey $10 for a 2fl oz bottle but well worth it!!! The lavender vanilla is a great scent and you spray it a couple of times and you come out feeling like a Boss!! Lol... A great investment I have one in each of my bathrooms and in my purse... A life saver for sure!
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
I never thought poo pourri would work, but it is amazing how well this product does what it is supposed to do! The lavender vanilla truly takes away any smell from anyone, including men! You spray before you go, just a few times and it creates a barrier that literally traps smells. Love it!
Nikki D.
Fairlawn, OH
I really like having this and I think it's great to have out for company, too! However, it does not really work that well when my husband uses it. Is it really supposed work or is it more like a novelty item?
Michelle A.
Does this work? I found a coupon for it and thought it just cannot be real. Wondering about it now of worth $10