Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray Bottle, 2-Ounce, Rosy Cheeks [Rosy Cheeks, 2-Ounce]

BY POO-POURRI

Shannon E.
Best gift ever! This stuff really works. You spray before you poo and your bathroom literally doesn’t smell like poo. I have at home my work and my husbands work. If your looking for a little gift to give this is it!
Rachel E.
Whitestone, NY
I purchased this item because I'm very sensitive to smell. I share my apartment with two other roommates and thought it was a pretty good idea, also a pretty funny conversation starter. I gave this product 4stars because it really does work! You don't smell any unpleasant odor after using the bathroom. I left out one star because the smell of the spray is so strong it gave me a headache, and I'm in the other room now. I guess the scents would need to be strong in order for it to work, but for people like me who have a strong sense of smell, be warned that the perfume scent of this product is extremely strong!
Lauren R.
Working with all females makes it tough to use the powder room without feeling awkward. This literally has changed my life. I never have to worry or stress about "that time of day". This product is so easy to use and is small enough to carry with you anywhere. Ladies, you will never use the restroom the same way again...you'll use it more!
Adrienne B.
Kapolei, HI
I'm a huge fan of their lemon scented product but I gotta say this one screams "I pooped and I'm trying to make the whole house smell like rose scented poop!" While their lemon scent nicely hides any unpleasant odors, this one kinda smells like the boy from high school who never showers and just uses cologne...just with a poop aftertaste. Meh.
Betsy A.
This stuff is awesome. i live in a sorority with 100+ other girls so sharing bathroom stalls all day long gets kinda old. my mom got this for me and it works so well! no bad smell and it leaves a really nice lemon-y scent even after you flush. awesome stuff seriously I'd recommend buying
Allie P.
Love this stuff! Working in a building with a hundred women with two not private bathroom stalls can get a little awkward. This spray leaves a clean scent on those tummy trouble days!
Whisper G.
Lexington, NC
My grandma uses this stuff and she loves it! It makes the bathroom smell really good.