Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray 4-Ounce Bottle, Juniper Woods Scent [Juniper Woods, 4-Ounce] uploaded by Karla B.Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray 4-Ounce Bottle, Juniper Woods Scent [Juniper Woods, 4-Ounce] uploaded by Fernanda c.

BY POO-POURRI

Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
Best gift ever! This stuff really works. You spray before you poo and your bathroom literally doesn’t smell like poo. I have at home my work and my husbands work. If your looking for a little gift to give this is it!
Karla B.
Indianapolis, IN
This product may sound like a joke, but it's no laughing matter. No one likes smelling the aftermath of a bathroom trip. I was so impressed I bought bottles for all the homes in my family. Everyone got a different scent and swear by this awesome invention. Poo-Pourri is a wonderful alternative to aerosol sprays that never truly mask a scent. I keep a bottle at home, work, and in my purse. There are tons of scents to choose from and some have puny names. Their commercials are comical too. I definitely recommend this product!

I recently found this product at my local Bed, Bath, & Beyond which is great if you want to test the scents before you buy.
Fernanda c.
Azusa, CA
Is it awkward that I love this product so much. I initially purchased this as a joke until I actually used it. It is a bit embarrassing but it does the job. It truly masks the odor of going number two! Although there are different scents they truly all smell the same.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
If you haven't yet go out and buy this! The mini sizes are perfect to carry on the go in your purse or bag. They ensure that your restroom stays smelling fresh!