Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray 4-Ounce Bottle, Heavy Doody [Heavy Doody, 4-Ounce] uploaded by Mona J.

BY POO-POURRI

Mona J.
Huntsville, AL
This stuff really works! I thought it was a joke, but it wasn't very expensive, so I bought some for my husband. Subsequently, we got some for his dad.
We tried it, and it does work. It contains essential oils and basically makes a barrier across the water in the toilet. You don't have to use much, so it lasts a while. Totally worth a try!
Brooklynn H.
Orem, UT
This works wonders. I always use this and you can never tell when you have gone to the bathroom this is not at all disappointing. It depends on who you are If it is affordable. I would recommend this