BY POO-POURRI #77 in Air Fresheners

Spritz the Bowl Before You Go & No One Else Will Every Know A blend of Natural Essential Oils create a barrier to embarrassing bathroom odors. There once was a young lad from Rh ne whose odor he d rather disown now he s taming his poo by anointing the loo and now happily sits on his throne! Non-toxic. Biodegradable. Never tested on animals. see more...

• Does it actually work I thought this was a fake product b...5 Answers
  • Any tips to let guest know it is there if they need it? 6 Answers
  • How does it smell like?3 Answers
Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Bathroom Spray
  • "and it actually works too, The smell is great, reminds me of a victorias secret scent, but working in that line of work, it actually does the job, they keep this on hand in the bathrooms in the nursing homes and all the residents use it, I love this stuff!" in 11 reviews
  • "I bought this for my brother for Christmas as a joke and come to find out, this product really work and everyone is pretty happy with it." in 7 reviews
  • "Bought it a few years ago for my friends for xmas as a gag gift, but we've all ended up using it as a frequent house essential. " in 6 reviews
H S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Seriously, I recommend this to everyone and I actually wish all companies (and public areas) provide these in each stall because I KNOW you all have experienced sitting on a toilet that absolutely REEKS from the pervious user or someone a few stalls away. Absolutely horrible. You hold your breath as long as you can as you pee, trying not to pass out. And if you're in there for #2, you have to breathe through your sleeves but the rancid odor STILL seeps through! You all know what I'm talking about!!!

But back to this product. I love this product! I work in an office with many stalls within the bathroom, but if one person goes #2, you can smell it throughout the entire bathroom! I do my part and spray this before I go and go about my business. The directions may say spray a few (3-5) spritz, but I spray at least 10x when I know I had a big meal or when I want to cover myself--in case! You can't smell anything afterwards but the subtle scent of the poo-pourri. I have actually WRECKED the bathroom and all you can smell is the subtle scent of grapefruit, lemon, or what have you!

I keep bottles everywhere like I do with chapsticks! Aside from keeping one in my bathroom, I keep a small bottle in my travel makeup bag, which is in my handbag. I also keep a bottle in my work desk. When I know I need to go poop, I place it in a small makeup bag which is small and inconspicuous.

Also, this is similar to Unicorn Gold Air Freshener Spray Scent - Squatty Potty, Yellow. I can't tell the difference honestly, so I just buy whichever is on sale but I love both the same!
Janis N.
Tuskegee AL
Y’all, this stuff really works! Like one time after eating some Mexican food, my big belly started rumbling and rollin. And girl we all do it!  I had to stop at a friends house to release that bowel demon. Before I used it, I sprayed the toilet with this poo pouri stuff. I totally blew they bathroom up, but they’ll never know it - unless they listened. That bathroom smelled better than it did when I released myself in it. I ain’t lyin!
Shannon💋 W.
I like this stuff. My mother had given me one and I thought the concept was so cute. It’s almost like perfume for the bathroom. It comes in a lot of good scents and makes the whole bathroom smell nice. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it comes in such a small container and can be used up so fast.
Posh H.
Easton, PA
Okay ladies I know we don’t like to talk about it but we all gotta go sometimes . This poo-pourri is amazing. First of all it works . Second of all it smells greAt. I got the vanilla mint and I highly recommend it. I will buy it in the future. Good to have on hand!
Giuseppe L.
I thought This was a gimmick... let me tell you that this is the best thing EVER! It’s not cheap but I don’t care. It hides the embarrassing odor and allows you to use the bathroom with out being ashamed of leaving after. Must try for everyone!!!
K R.
Hoover, AL
Effective! Good for use at home, especially if you have frequent guests, shared bathroom space, and even work. My favorite scent is “Lavender Vanilla.” Ive even seen Poo-Pourri available on Groupon. I recently purchased the 4 oz bottle from Ulta for $9.99 (orig $15.99 - $5 coupon). This is a must buy!
Gaga G.
I have no idea how this works so well, but it does! It is a great price, completely gets rid of any odor, and is in a cute small bottle. I’ve repurchased this and it’s priced very well. Highly recommend.
Alyssa P.
Kaneohe, HI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I can't believe this actually works! But it does trap the smells in the bowl and really cuts down on the scent afterwards. I have found some DIY recipes for making your own but they still aren't as good at poo-pourri. And it is not like air freshness that you spray and then the scents just mix. So gross, this actually locks it in the bowl.
Dani W.
Chattanooga , TN
Okay so best invention ever. This stuff really works. I got it a long time ago at cracker barrel when it first came out, I was laughing at this product saying it wouldn't go far (before I tried it). Boy was I wrong. Can I get this stuff in bulk?
Shannon E.
Best gift ever! This stuff really works. You spray before you poo and your bathroom literally doesn’t smell like poo. I have at home my work and my husbands work. If your looking for a little gift to give this is it!
Amy K.
Coalinga, CA
Where can I find this?
Tara H.
Alma, MI
I had never heard of Poo Pourri until I seen it on here! Does it work well?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Are these worth the purchase ?
Jackie R.
Buford, GA
Is potpourri worth the money? it seems extremely expensive.
Kimberly W.
Montgomery , AL
Does this work or nah?? Honest answers only...I really would like to purchase this product but I'm skeptical. let's face it we all poop but it's not fun having to smell someone's waste. So before I invest I need to know if this product works??