Pony Effect Pro Fit Liquid Concealer (Buff)

by Pony Effect

Slanted-thin brush helps to put proper amount of concealer on the spot that you want to cover.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pony Effect Pro Fit Liquid Concealer (Buff)!
teana J.
Review for: Pony Effect Pro Fit Liquid Concealer (Buff)
This is a full coverage concealer. Perfect for the undereye and to spot conceal if it matches your skin color. A little goes a long away. You only need two/ three dots on each eye. It blends easily if you use a little. If you have dry undereyes then put some eye cream first. It doesn’t crease and will buy again.
Bailey C.
Plainville, CT
Review for: Pony Effect Pro Fit Liquid Concealer (Ivory)
The best concealer in the game, gives you all the effects of a high-coverage concealer with out the heaviness or tackiness of a shape-tape like concealer. Stays perfectly set without needing a setting powder on top. Great product for the price.
Cindy L.
Hampton
Purchased at: YesStyle
Review for: Pony Effect Pro Fit Liquid Concealer (Beige)
This concealer was a little dark for me, but it covered my blemishes pretty well. I usually put my concealer on before foundation, so the color wasn’t that big of a problem. It is easily blendable and buildable, and a little definitely goes a long way.
Jamila P.
Amersfoort
Pony Effect Pro Fit Liquid Concealer (Buff) uploaded by Jamila P.
Review for: Pony Effect Pro Fit Liquid Concealer (Buff)
I love the concealer it’s has a good covering so I love it. I always love korean make up

Looking for your answer?