BY PONY EFFECT

"Pony Effect Outfit Velvet Lipsticks deliver semi-matte and vibrant color that stays fresh and in place longer. Enriched with moisturizing and strengthening Camellia Sinensis Extract, the velvety soft and air-light formula glides effortlessly onto... see more...

Review (1)
Roya A.
Toronto, ON
This is such a pretty lipstick. The packaging is so cool and chic looking - it is navy blue with rose gold writing and the lid is magnetic. What's cool is the magnets will twist the lid as it closes to make sure that it is always closed the right way, with the lid facing forward. It feels high quality and worth the price.

The lipstick itself is matte and really pigmented with one stripe coverage. It is also really long lasting and can last through a few meals and drinks. I usually will reapply it once a day because I have a habit of biting the inside of my lips but to be honest I could probably still get away without reapplying.

Amazon