PONY EFFECT Favorite Fluid Lip Tint #Romantic Breath (Bubblegum Pink) 4.5g uploaded by Jamie T.

BY PONY EFFECT

Favorite Fluid Lip Tint by Pony Effect is a fan favorite for a reason. This liquid lipstick colors your lips with vibrant hues and a glossy finish that'll stay dewy for hours. Lightweight and silky in texture, the liquid lip tint applies fluidly and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sam J.
I love Pony and she always has such great tips for makeup so I knew I had to get this! The packaging with the rose gold was so pretty so that’s a plus. The tints are pigmented and moisturizing. I have very dry lips but this product does not show the dryness of my lips. It does get slightly sticky but honestly I don’t notice it too much throughout the day unless I put my lips together.
Jamie T.
My absolute favourite Korean lip tint! The formula is so creamy, smooth and lightweight. There’s no sticky feeling and it’s quite pigmented. I love the shiny gold packaging which is so classy and simple. I would definitely buy this again! Highly highly recommend! ❤️
Samantha D.
Can we talk about the aesthetic of this lipstick ? I LOVE IT ! And it smells like watermelon. The texture is so rich. Doesn't feel sticky at all. It's like perfect actually 👌🏻
It's not too expensive so it's definitely worth it. You can find it easily on Yesstyle
Zoe A.
Edmonton, AB
This is my favourite lip tint, it stays in place all day and all the shades are gorgeous. The gold tube is really pretty too. I would recommend buying it from yesstyle though, as it is much cheaper there than any stores in Korea.
Natasha K.
I recently purchased a lip tint and it was the best decision yet. For a subtle make up look I think it works well as an ombre effect.