Pony Effect Contouring Master Palette uploaded by Mira E.Pony Effect Contouring Master Palette uploaded by Anny B.

BY PONY EFFECT #88 in Contouring Kits

Whatever beauty trend you're into, sculpting your face or adding subtle definition couldn't be easier with Pony Effect's Contouring Master Palette. It features four luxurious powders that blend softly and seamlessly into skin to brighten, highlight, contour, and blush. The result is glowing, flawless skin that requires #nofilter.

• It looks very nice and comfortable this palette of contouring. Ar...1 Answers
  • ¿A quienes les gustaría tener está paleta de contorno? 1 Answers
  • Looks great. Where can I find it. What is the price1 Answers
Abi A.
I really love the makeup collection by Pony Effect! This palette contains colors that are really neutral that you can really build up. You can highlight, contour, and add a blush with this palette. The colors are not very dark and so you can create a natural look. Another thing I like about this product is that it is paraben and cruelty free. It is very hard to find products like this in Western makeup as compared to Korean products.
Stephanie V.
I love this con touring pilot it is truly amazing the pigments are perfect for my skin tone and it literally makes me feel like I'm wearing no make up at all the highlights and contours beautifully .
L. Michelle R.
Nice shades and works very well. Goes on.very smooth without alot of creating in the tough areas. I would recommend this palette for any season really. Create different looks.
Littie G.
Canton, OH
I love this literally sm! The colors are great on my completion and it doesn't break out my sensitive skin. I highly recommend this master palette to anyone.
Sandra A.
Omg! I love these Pony Effect it gives you a good touch. Doesn't make you look like a clown. The colors are the best
Monique N.
Adorei pois ela é muito boa para utilizar e perfeita para não ocupa muito espaço e eu também prefiro assim
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Love this! Recently got this off eBay and I love how this product looks . Doesn't budge, stays on all day
Dee J.
I like how easy this is to use and how flattering it is and easy to apply love live love the formula ;)
kim m.
okemah, OK
I love this makeup and it stays on great it has smooth color application a must have product
Lenora F.
Osage Beach, MO
I love em personally. I have got compliments from my friends. I would highly recommend them
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Is this palette good for caramel complexions? Is it more creamy or powdery?
Sulma U.
¿Esta paleta es para contorno o es una de sombra?
Megan F.
Virginia Beach, VA
I've never tried or seen this contour palette anywhere does it work good? Is it worth buying and is it good quality?
MELISSA H.
Conway, SC
I've heard this one was good and I've read all the reviews, but out of all which is the best???
Brittney S.
Amarillo
What is the green color for?