Pontiac

by Pontiac

What is your favorite model?
What's the average gas milage on a Sunfire?
How is the customer service with this company?
Start your review of Pontiac!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Pontiac was one of my first car and I was really hard on it and it lasted up to all the wear and tear it was a really great coursein reviews
I used to own a Pontiac Sunfire it was a great car it was a 1992 I bought it used I hardly put any parts on it I got rid of it in 2002 and the only reason that I had to get rid of it it all rusted out but, it was still running great if all Pontiac vehicles are as tuff as the one I had I would recommend them to anyonein reviews
I wanted a Grand Am since before I got my license and never got it, but eventually ended up with a Grand Prix that I had for years!in reviews
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Pontiac uploaded by Heather A.
I had a Pontiac Sunfire - I believe it was 1998-1999. It was my cousins car first, than it became my first car ever. I got it in 2009. I had it for 1-3 years. For a old car, it did really well. I never had issues or breakdowns, so I can say I was pretty happy with it. Now I am not sure about all the other cars but .. this is my experience with Pontiac
Marco  L.
Sullivan City, TX
Car has lasted forever! 2000 grand prix very good condition! Grear experience!!!......
WENDY R.
Pelham, AL
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Pontiac uploaded by WENDY R.
I have my dad’s 2006 Pontiac Solstice while he is out of the country on business. My friend calls this my “hot girl car.” 😂 😆 This car is so cute and gets pretty good gas ⛽️ mileage. I wish it wasn’t stick, but it is, so I’ve learned to drive it. Driving is a bit more stressful with a stick rather than an automatic which I’m used to, but oh well. I love the car.
Tricia S.
New Prt Rchy, FL
My first car was a Pontiac. i loved it. it was so good on gas. then as an adult we got a Pontiac suv and it was so nice but the head messed up on it fast
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
Have loved every Pontiac I’ve owned, it’s my favorite make of vehicles. I was devastated when I found out they were not going to continue production anymore. I will keep the one I have and hope they start production again.
Tara S.
Dayton, OH
Pontiac uploaded by Tara S.
I have owned 3 Pontiac G6s so far. A white 4d 06, black 2d 06 and a silver 2d convertible 09. Clearly I love this car. They all run wond Pontiac erfully and are fun to look at and ride in. Highly recommend this car. Best bang for the buck. Pontiac g6
Morgan P.
Atkinson, IL
I've had pretty bad experiences with pontiacs. Just always end up need way more work than I would like to put into them. But hey, I may just have bad luck with cars.
Tsion H.
Millersville, PA
People often doubt Pontiac's but they have never failed me. From the Grand Prix to the G6, Pontiac makes adorable cars that if well maintained, can defy what most think of its longevity.
Melissa T.
Oceanside, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I owned a pontiac for years and loved it. It was a great little car, but I switched it out for a dodge charger. Can you blame me?!
Chelsea  H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I have a 2006 pontiac G6 that I'm absolutely in love with. I'm so sad Pontiac is now out of business but they still have made many of my favorite cars including the GTO. my car has over 200000 miles and runs like a brand new car.i get great gas milege and awesome leg room in the front and back.. I truely would love to give this car to my daughter on her 16th bc I know it will be safe and last her many years untill sbe gets her own..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...