BY PONTIAC

Pontiac
  • "Pontiac was one of my first car and I was really hard on it and it lasted up to all the wear and tear it was a really great course" in 11 reviews
  • "I used to own a Pontiac Sunfire it was a great car it was a 1992 I bought it used I hardly put any parts on it I got rid of it in 2002 and the only reason that I had to get rid of it it all rusted out but, it was still running great if all Pontiac vehicles are as tuff as the one I had I would recommend them to anyone" in 8 reviews
  • "I wanted a Grand Am since before I got my license and never got it, but eventually ended up with a Grand Prix that I had for years!" in 6 reviews
Haley C.
I really wish that Pontiac was still in business. I absolutely love my G8 GT. This is the 3rd one that I own. I definitely feel like Pontiac is one of the better name brands. Come back Pontiac, come back!
Val V.
I owned two Pontiac’s in my 27 years of life. A 1998 Gran Prix GTP fully loaded. And a 2005 G6 GT fully loaded. Best cars I’ve had I upgraded to SUVs now. I wish I had my 98 GTP still though. I’ll be looking for one just like it here soon.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I own a 2005 Pontiac G6 and I loved it when I bought it and still love it.  It is sporty, gets good gas mileage, is very dependable and has plenty of room.  I have never had any major issues with it.  I wish they were still making Pontiacs...maybe it will make a comeback one day.
Jesse G.
Dyer
I have a 2009 Pontiac G5 2- door cope base model! I love this car. It only takes about $25 bucks to fill up the tank. It’s a very fuel efficient car saves on gas. It ain’t much of a family car but it works fine for me and my hubby and 2 dogs. Hold up to 5 people. 2 up front and 3 in the back.
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
I own a Pontiac Grand Am 2004 and I've had quite a few problems with my car. Had a lot of engine issues because this car runs so hot and things tend to leak a lot and rust out quickly in this car? I haven't tried any other cars if there's so this is just a one car experience but I wouldn't necessarily recommend.. Although I think the car has a nice build and good horse power.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
My second car was a Pontiac Gradam Oh boy this car gave me issues. It was 1997 and it was so because if it was a rainy day, it was also a rainy day inside my car. A huge puddle in the back and the front. If it was too cold I had to scrape snow in the glass outside and in the inside as well. I had to get rid of it it was horrible experience
Shannon F.
Pontiac vibe was my favorite car. It was a 2006 and had absolutely no problems. They seem to last forever. It had good gas milage and was spacious inside. Only downside is that when I got T-boned they had no parts to replace it since they no longer make Pontiacs.
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This was my first car. I had a pontiac grand am & there were so many problems that arised within a short time. The radio stopped working, the radiator was cracked, & we couldn't find the hose to put frion in the car. Since this is a foreign b rand it was hard to find parts for the car, & it's not worth the trouble
Angie S.
Sewell, NJ
I own a 2009 Pontiac G6. It's my first car and I got it 4 years ago. I love my car! It has a great sound system; sounds clear and came with small subs already installed. The leather seats are also really nice and have held up well. The size is perfect for me. I'm in college and my car, surprisingly, is able to move me in and out each year. I haven't had too many problems with it. Right now I'm experiencing some problems with the drivers side seat warmer and one of the sensors on my rear tire. I'm not sure if that's my fault, just regular wear and tear or a manufacturing problem. Overall I love the car. It's stylish, sporty, and practical and suits me best. If you have kids, I wouldn't recommend. But if you only have to worry about driving now yourself and maybe one or two other people, it's perfect. I think it's more for looks than good gas mileage or lugging groceries and kids.
Elle U.
Just bought my first car- a 2008 Grand Prix- but it's already in the shop. Technically it's a very comfortable car to drive (safe, great sound, quiet engine). Unfortunately no heated seats, no aux jack, but that's not why I left a star off: actually I'm having wire issues. The tail lights went out, and some of the passenger seat wires burnt out, etc. My repair guy said his daughter also lost her radio/clock lights (just like me, and just like a lot of the forums I went on while investigating my issues) but he said you're probably better off replacing the radio altogether. Which I might do since the original also lacks an aux jack. Anyways, long review short: it's good in terms of physical components but the technical issues might get ya.
Alyssa B.
Austin, TX
I thought this company didn't exist anymore. Is that correct?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Who here has a Pontiac? What kind?
Shay W.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
If the brand was still around would your next purchase be one?
Mary O.