POND's White Beauty Pearl Cleansing + Flawless Dewy Rose Gel Set

Pond's White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel. Size : 100g Quantity : 1 item How To Use: Wet your face, put a small amount on your hand, create lather and gently massage onto face then rinse off. In case in contact with eyes, rinse with water immediately....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of POND's White Beauty Pearl Cleansing + Flawless Dewy Rose Gel Set!
sterling heights, michigan
POND's Facial Moisturizers Crema Sused to use this everyday before my eczema got bad .. loved it
Homestead
Is a perfect combination I use it my self and I recomended for any tope of skin works fine
Bowling green, KY
I like this product. I use it a lot. Sometimes I try different ones but I always go back.
santo domingo Este
Me encanta por que quita cualquier impureza que tengas y también quita el exceso de grasa de la piel dejando solo lo necesario y lo mejor para mi es que blanquea la piel! Es maravillosa
Chennai
Ponds white beauty pearl cleaning gel is quite good one from the ponds.It cleanses well and does not damage the acne.The small ball like structure disappears after the the lather start to gain...The product makes the skin dry at 1 st but gets normal later.may not be a dry skin type
Flawless White Dewy Rose gel has a great smell.Best results when used with the face wash.
Manila
Used ponds product every day and night :) im inlove with ponds so much :) with a affordable price i can maintain my skin needs i use this product very often and when it comes to the packaging its handy and convinient to put inside my bag or when i travel and i highly recommend it to everyone :)
I absolutely love this pearl cleanser, I feel it really made a huge difference on my face every time I used it. I also felt it helped it’s making my skin tone seem more natural and clean all the time
It comes in a pink tube which is travel-friendly. According to me the facewash is reasonably priced for the quantity offered. The gel is transparent and slightly dense with what looks like air bubbles in it. The advertisement says that these bubbles are pearl essence. Nevertheless these bubble like things disappear as you apply the facewash. You do not have to burst them. The face wash has the typical Pond’s facewash smell with a slight flowery punch. The facewash foams decently. The cleansing action of the gel is okay but if you are expecting extensive cleansing I would say don’t get your hopes high. The facewash does give a light glow to the skin which might fade away within fifteen minutes or so. I have slight oily skin and after using facewash made for oily skin my skin tends to get a bit dry so I was hoping for something great from this facewash. After using it my skin felt slightly dry. Honestly speaking, I expected more from this facewash as it claims to have oxy-gel formula but I felt it is not different from Pond’s daily face wash. The same results can be obtained from the latter facewash. Also the other one claims to be soap-free. Why not opt for the other one then. This facewash has been a big disappointment. I was expecting something great from the claim made by Pond’s but it is not satisfactory.
This combo has worked quite nicely in my case.. I have been using ponds products for almost 5 years now and its has never disappointed.. Suits my skin type so its a👌 for me.
I love this product , it is worth it I can recommend it 100% since it has excellent results and works excellent on my skin and you have used it! So try to used and you gonna se results faster , I need something for the nights you can recommend to me ?

Looking for your answer?