POND's White Beauty Pearl Cleansing + Flawless Dewy Rose Gel Set

Pond's White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel. Size : 100g Quantity : 1 item How To Use: Wet your face, put a small amount on your hand, create lather and gently massage onto face then rinse off. In case in contact with eyes, rinse with water immediately....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of POND's White Beauty Pearl Cleansing + Flawless Dewy Rose Gel Set!
Bremen
the smell , the effect , just incredible ,, i bought it like 5 times ! my face become so fairy ! love it
This cream is perfect. It helps my skin to look even better and more fresh. It is easy to use and to find
It is good this product I love it when I use it in my face I like to use it and I recommend to use it
One of the amzing products i usee if any one ask me so ofcourse will prefer this product to use 😍😍😍😍😍
Me gusta es maravilloso y facinanste llevarlo en la.piel Me encanta es maravilloso el producto
I love it i like it it is the best one for dry skin it is very light and mouisture for my skin
Súper genial este producto para tu uso personal increíble efecto y fragancia 100% recomendado
Este producto deja la piel de tu cara increíble y aclara bastante bien tu rostro. Es genial
Sheikh Zayed
I have actually seen real results after only a few days. It is very gentle on the skin too.
Santo Domingo Este
This product is amazing. I love it. This is my first time using this and worked very well.

Looking for your answer?