POND's White Beauty Pearl Cleansing + Flawless Dewy Rose Gel Set uploaded by Douglas E.

BY POND'S

Pond's White Beauty Pearl Cleansing Gel. Size : 100g Quantity : 1 item How To Use: Wet your face, put a small amount on your hand, create lather and gently massage onto face then rinse off. In case in contact with eyes, rinse with water immediately....

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca C.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. This product is my HG cleanser. I came across it randomly online since it isn’t sold in stores in the US. I heard through the grapevine that it is a dupe for shiseido white lucent, which I never tried. I do however know, that it makes my oily skin feel amazing and balanced. My pores are closed afterward, the product smells pleasant. I use this 2-3x a day with my konjac sponge, and my face immediately improves since coming back to this product.
Dominique Y.
Flagstaff AZ
I’ve been using ponds for about 6 years now is this product and the rest of there products are amazing and outstanding! Feels good on the skin goes on smoothly and leaves your skin feeling great and hydrated all day, I definitely recommend ponds to everyone. Give it a try you will NOT be disappointed!
Samantha H.
I really love this product. The fact that it came with 2 products in one made it even better. I love the spray and use it as my setting spray when I do my makeup and it works wonders! I also use the mask after taking off my makeup & it rejuvenates my skin instantly
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
I love using this cleansing duo because it provides maximum effectiveness! I was a bit hesitant at first, but the packaging is not the only awesome thing about these products. They are effective on their own, but even better when used together.
Karina C.
chicago
Crystal🌻 H.
Fresno
First of all, I think that the packaging is cute just because i like the color pink. For the amount of product i got, i think the pricing was fine. Personally I think this product seemed sort of effective.
Tinkki E.
I use this to remove the dullness from my skin. It's a daily facial scrub with tansolve beads that have a granular feel so it feels like fresh new skin after use.
Linh C.
Troy
I see many people praise this product but it probably does not fit my skin so I do not like it. After washing, my face felt clean but after a very short time, it started pouring more oil than usual. I think it's because I'm not suitable for it, not because it was bad though.
Stephanie T.
Nixa
I used this while traveling as they had it in travel size at Target and I really liked it. I would recommend to friends who are looking for an affordable face wash. I will continue to use this while I'm on the road.
Kaitlyn l.
mount morris
As far as facial cleaners I feel PONDS is one of the best, I got it at my local Walmart, it’s totally effective, affordable and I have told a few people about it already. I was blown away by the clean feeling after using it. Go buy it now :)