BY POND'S

Pond's White Beauty Facial Foam cleanses deeply to reduce dullness, while boosting the radiance of your skin with Pro-Vitamin B3, a powerful skin lightening solution, that complements natural cellular processes Reveal the fairness within by washing away the buildup of dead skin cells to uncover fair and glowing skin.

How It Works:

The secret to spottless pinkish white skin? Pro-Vitamin B3. A potent skin lightening agent proven to reduce dark spots to reveal beautiful and flawless skin. It lightens skin and dark spots by inhibiting the transfer of melanin to the surface of the skin revealing a clear and translucent complexion.

How To:

• Wet your face.
  • Squeeze a pea-sized amount of facial wash on your hand and lather with water.
  • Massage and on face and rinse thoroughly.

Special Ingredient:

• Pro-Vitamin B3
  • Powerful skin lightening solution that complements natural cellular processes.

Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Water, Propylene Glycol , Potassium Hydroxide , Stearic Acid, Glycol Distearate , Lauric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Decyl Glucoside , Glyceryl Stearate, Perfume, DMDM Hydantoin, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium Benzoate

Karina C.
chicago
𝒫𝒶𝓊𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒜.
I recently used this and I love it! I has Vit B3 and Niacinamide that helps with big pores. It’s only hard to purchse this, I bought his at a Filipino Store. It’s a good value! I love it! I recommend this to a friend :)
Erin K.
Little Rock, AR
So, most stores don’t carry this product any longer. It is the only face wash I have ever used that has actually helped my face. It smells amazing and it cleared up my severe acne I had. Nothing has ever been this amazing and I can’t ever find it.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
This is my favorite facial cleanser of all time. It is extremely effective, and it makes the skin on my face just glow. I have been using it for weeks now and I’ll never go back. I highly recommend!
Lesly V.
Shafter
Works amazing defiantly recommend it!!! I was a first time user and i was so happy with the product! It is not pricey and works better then most expensive products! I defiantly recommend it!!!! Will not disappoint you!
Yuridsi M.
It is very refreshing and it leaves skin feeling less oily. The packaging is okay. It removes make up really good. You can purchase it online at ponds.com, ebay, or amazon
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
This product is awesome! The facial wash left my skin feeling fresh and clean. It was a great value and very effective as well as gentle on my skin, I highly recommend.
Butterfly B.
When I tell you okay has been around for many years .trust me they have. My Mother used these products and at 75 her skins is flawless. I love their products great wash
Tazhayla J.
Dallas, TX
You don’t find this at most stores... but when you do 💕 buy it because this is amazing. I didn’t even think it would work but after using this my face was glowing 😍. It gets the dirt and dead skin out and it doesn’t smell harsh. I’d recommend this product .
Rosa R.
Callao
I love Pond's entire line, I've been using it since I started to makeup a few years ago and it's simply unfeasible in my makeup collection, it protects my skin from sun damage, moisturizes all day and clears the shades of it to get it back In spite of the solar exposition and continuous use of the makeup