BY POND'S #84 in Face Wipes

Lifts away all traces of makeup while soothing the senses Breathe deep and unwind. A perfect end to the day, POND'S® Evening Soothe® towelettes gently clean away all traces of dirt and makeup, while calming the skin and senses with the relaxing...

Buy on Amazon
Miss C.
Nashville
Ponds cleansing wipes as so far the best I’ve used in my many years. They don’t leave too much residue behind and they don’t break me out. They’re perfect for night owls or traveling. I used to use them daily, for removing eye makeup and face makeup and to replace a cleanser if I didn’t have time for my full routine. I do like to follow a ponds wipe with a toner or astringent afterwards - I don’t think I would use a wipe solo anymore. But they don’t irritate my skin or cause new breakouts which is rare and great.
👑Samantha A.
Florida, NY
These wipes are GREAT!!!! Not only do they remove makeup, but if you aren’t wearing any they really refresh your face. It cools your face down and makes it feel clean and refreshed. I use these ALL the time, and i got everyone in my family on them!
Jessica B.
I absolutely love these wipes! The packaging helps to keep them fresh and moist even over a month. They effortlessly remove makeup, including mascara and eyeliner. I've never had an issue with breakouts from using this product. The scent is so nice and calming, perfect to use before bed! And the cooling cream is a nice relaxing touch. Definitely recommended.
Leanna C.
These are excellent they show that they work when your wiping your face and have dirt all over the towelette its gross what your skin goes through on a daily basis especially if you think your not doing anything to damage your skin just sitting there can make your skin dirty it keeps my pores feeling fresh and my skin doesn't feel oily afterwards and doesn't dry it out like I had first thought it would
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Tried this product and it did not cleanse my skin like I wanted it to be. It did not meet my expectations due to it did cleanse the makeup with one towelette. It was very affordable. I would not purchase this product again.
Lauren S.
Moorefield
I didn’t personally purchase this product, my little sister buys these and I used them while I stayed the summer with her. They weren’t terrible just not good for my sensitive skin type. They made my face feel tingly. Which, I didn’t mind that but few minutes later my face was super tight and turned red. I would recommend to oily skin types.
Steph V.
Teaneck , NJ
The best makeup wipes I’ve ever used. All of POND’s makeup towelettes are the most moist, wet wipes I use. I love the new packaging because the resealable tab is stickier which keeps the tab closed and sealed to keep moisture in. I especially love this particular smell because it’s soothing after a long day.
Leticia C.
These are by far my favorite wipes to remove my makeup. I’ve tried so many and most of them burn my eyes or the first wipes are almost dry. These are always so wet and don’t burn my eyes at all! I purchase mine at Target or Walmart.
Anna C.
Montgomery , AL
If you’re on the go and need a facial wipe to do the job, this is a good drugstore option. I didn’t feel that the wipes had a good amount of product on them, they felt maybe even a little dry? But for the money they aren’t a terrible option. Not my favorite.
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Easy to use and easy to travel with. If you have waterproof product such as mascara it will not take it out completely so that is one of the draw back. But this wipes will not make your face so dry after you use it. It is better for dry and mature skin
Summer R.
Does this take off mascara good?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Have this break out anyone ?
Sally S.
Omaha, NE
Does it have a scent?
Angela H.
Suttons Bay , MI
Does this take off your makeup really well? Or does it take awhile?
Ysamar A.