BY POND'S

Paige B.
Santa Fe
These work. Removes makeup off easily. Smell nice and fresh. No complaints. Even stubborn mascara is not prlem
Joyce R.
Stanton, MI
good when your on the go no matter if your taking off makeup or just want to refresh the look very handy for me
Lacie B.
Slidell, LA
It worked well with sensitive skin can use daily without breaking out would definitely recommend to my friends.
Kenzi M.
These work well but they can be a little harsh on sensitive skin. I would recommend them to anyone else though!
Savannah C.
Anderson, SC
This product made my face feel so smooth after I used it. It was very moisturizing and it didn't make me oily
Kaelyn D.
Conway
Great for removing makeup without drying out skin. Cleans poor and removes all makeup good for sensitive skin
Stephanie N.
Guymon, OK
I love these! They leave my face clean and feeling smooth! They are a great price and smell really good too!
Rebekah S.
Dallas
I love ponds! Very affordable and easy on the skin! It doesn’t break me out. I would definitely buy again.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Rachael J.
Novato, CA
I like this brand and this product. its nice to have especially when traveling, they are good refreshers.