BY POND'S #69 in Face Wipes

Kaelyn D.
Conway
Great for removing makeup without drying out skin. Cleans poor and removes all makeup good for sensitive skin
Emily (.
Fort Campbell
Nice fresh scent and takes all makeup off. Does the job for the most part what else can I say ?????????????
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Rachael J.
Novato, CA
I like this brand and this product. its nice to have especially when traveling, they are good refreshers.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
2065 reviews
I love these cleansing cloths and how they take off all my make up and impurities without being harsh
Samantha K.
Bellows Falls, VT
Love these they remove all your make up with no hassle, they make your skin soft and smell great too.
Daisy V.
You always need a good exfoliating scrub and for me these wipes offer just that. I would recommend.
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA
Love these wipes, they are exfoliating and refreshing, wish they would make it in a bigger size.
cait i.
Centereach, NY
not really a fan of these, i felt they were harsh on my skin and still left behind makeup
Kristin L.
Boerne , TX
These ponds cleansing towelettes are perfect for on the go! I keep them in my gym bag!