BY POND'S

S_shaw7580 S.
Joplin, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Very moist and soft towelettes. Love using these before I wash my face to get the bulk of my makeup off. Could just use the wipes to remove makeup. Great.
Tracy R.
Patterson
love how my skin feels after i use  love the lemon fresh sent  love how i can take them with me where ever i go. i always look for coupons
Ciara S.
Kingston, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I use these after my workout at the gym to get clean and to also get rid of makeup. I like the microdermabrasion effect. Makes skin feel soft and clean.
Fabiana G.
Kissimmee, fl
I really like those towelettes because they quit makeup but they’re not abrasive for my sensitive skin, they works for me so I would recommend them!!
Kassy G.
Laredo, TX
I like using this product because it takes all the dirt and makeup away from my face. I wish more came in but its good enough for two weeks or so...
Kelsey F.
Hesperia, CA
I really liked this but it was a little dry after I used it. I have dry skin and this product emphasized it a little. It is a good product though.
Shelby B.
Prairieville , LA
Easy to, doesn’t leave your face feeling oily. Gentle they don’t bother my face. Easy to use packaging that doesn’t leave rest of wipes to dry out.
Karen H.
Flemingsburg
Do notlikethis product very well.  I dont feel as though it gets my sin clean.  Nota good value.  I wuld not recommend to anyone
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
Purchased at: Target
Very wet and very moisturizing. Perfect for quick makeup removal after any late nights out. These products should not be used everyday though!
Khali O.
Corona, CA
Great way to get all my days worth of makeup off. Helps give me that extra cleanse from the end of the day keeping my face smooth and refreshed