BY POND'S

Melissa N.
I love ponds products I started with their face cream and moved onto face wipes and etc. These wipes are great, they wipe off makeup easily and leave my face smooth
Janis B.
Fair Play
Works okay, but I don't like the way it makes my face look after use.  I am highly allergic to so many products, I can only use nonallergenic products, but even some of those are not truly nonallergenic.  I would recommend this product for anyone without allergies.
Carla A.
Doral, FL
This is a great product. Pond's have excellent products and this one it's just amazing. One wipe it's just enough to remove all makeup. I usually use it for my eyes, face, and lips. I would recommend it 100%
Albany  M.
Medley, FL
This are fabulous, i bought this over a year ago and they did them work very well, sadly in my country are very expensive but i would totally buy this again if i had the chance!
Lucy P.
Englewood, CO
Ponds is prettxy much the onoly product I´m uing to remove my make up. I also looooove the face cream they have. It´s very smooth and does not stick at all. Perfect as a primer!!!!
Michele H.
Bayard, NE
These wipes are nice, I can use them after a long day at work to remove makeup when I am too tired to do my whole skincare routine. They are also nice to have when traveling.
Jalynn G.
Liked this cleanser a lot. They smell amazing. I picked it up at the dollar store and they definitely do the job. They leave my face clean, and honestly for the quality the price wasn't bad.
Asminda P.
I love these, they are great to remove makeup and even waterproof mascara, it does a good job at removing all the makeup and leaving your skin feeling smooth and clean.
Regine K.
Ponds is a good brand. The smell is not overbearing and it gets the job done whether as a cleanser or moisturizer. (The moisturizer you only need a dap for it).
Jacqueline L.
Winston Salem, NC
I tried them once at a friends house and didnt use enough to really know how they worked for me. They removed my make up really well and I only needed one.