BY POND'S

Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Jennifer P.
Cary, NC
I absolutely love these wipes!!! It has the classic Pond's scent and they just work so darn well! It's also super convenient that they can be found at any store in my area
Nicole L.
I absolutely love these face wipes. They are a must have! My face feels so soft and clean. I love the light scent they have too. They are definitely worse the price!
Brittany O.
Aiken
I love Ponds! The products they have are always great. The value of their products are good and considering the price, I would say that it’s fair. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Priscilla V.
I recieved this product free from influenster for testing purposes!! I was so excited to try it out!!! Lets start by saying it smells super good!!! Its small and easy to carry in your purse for travel. Its simple and easy to put on. I can quickly spread all over my face and doesnt dry out your face when drying. I am impressed at how soft and smooth my face looks after washing off and it definitely minimized my pores and it really did deep clean my face!!! I give this two thumbs up and a 20 off the scale!! I love it and will definitely purchase and tell my friends about this product!!! ☺☺
Courtney Y.
Shreveport, LA
Pond's Wet cleansing towelettes are the purrrfect thing to have in your bag right MEOW! Great for the summer heat and the best for quick makeup removal and refreshing. Try them if your looking for a new product that works great! This cat says try them your bound to like 'em.
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
I absolutely loves these wipes! They come in so handy when I’m on the go. They gently exfoliate my skin while removing dead skin and makeup! They are great! I’ve been using them for two years and they are still my favorite ones! Very affordable too!
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've used other make up remover but none are as good as ponds. Other brands usually leaves oily skin and gives me pimples. Ponds leaves your face soft I love it.. totally recommend this product.
Sierra J.
Bastrop, LA
I absolutely love these. I use them after I already wash my face, to try and remove all the caked on makeup from a long day. Without fail, these always seem to find makeup that I missed and takes it right on off.
Alexis D.
Tahlequah, OK
These facial wipes do a great job at removing makeup but I find that I have to be very gentle with the cloth as it feels a bit rough for a facial wipe. There's a slight residue after cleansing face as well.