BY POND'S #69 in Face Wipes

Nicole N.
Fresno, CA
Not bad. They take off most of my makeup and are inexpensive, but for black eyeliner, you need at least two to get it all off. My husband likes them to remove oil and grease when he doesn't have any Fast Orange after working on the car.
😸 v.
Boca Raton, FL
For a makeup removing wipe, it works, albeit not well. I usually have to go back over my eyes with eye makeup remover, and I definitely still need to wash my face after using, as my face tends to feel greasy and not actually clean. I suppose if you’re in a jam and too tired to wash your face, it works well.
Ily 🍎.
If you are someone who doesn't usually wear a lot of makeup for everyday these are perfect. I love using these and University because they wipe off everything in one go which is perfect for students.
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
Love love lobe this product how easy it removesy make up and how leaves my face feeling with out the need of washing my face the scent is very pleasing too I defiantly recommend it
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Jennifer P.
Cary, NC
I absolutely love these wipes!!! It has the classic Pond's scent and they just work so darn well! It's also super convenient that they can be found at any store in my area
Melissa N.
I love ponds products I started with their face cream and moved onto face wipes and etc. These wipes are great, they wipe off makeup easily and leave my face smooth
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've used other make up remover but none are as good as ponds. Other brands usually leaves oily skin and gives me pimples. Ponds leaves your face soft I love it.. totally recommend this product.
Sierra J.
Bastrop, LA
I absolutely love these. I use them after I already wash my face, to try and remove all the caked on makeup from a long day. Without fail, these always seem to find makeup that I missed and takes it right on off.
Janis B.
Fair Play
Works okay, but I don't like the way it makes my face look after use.  I am highly allergic to so many products, I can only use nonallergenic products, but even some of those are not truly nonallergenic.  I would recommend this product for anyone without allergies.