BY POND'S

Ashtyn W.
I use these nightly before showering, they do a great job but leave my face oily. Not a bad oily but almost like a thick feeling. I don’t mind it much because I feel it’s moisturizing. I’m always afraid to get it in my eyes so my eye liner doesn’t always fully get taken off with the wipes.
Kate S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love These, I have supper sensitive skin &&’ ever other wipes burn my face ☹️ but these don’t 😩💙 they also leave my skin super moist &&’ glowing. You can never go wrong with these, everyone however does have different kinds of skin &&’ reacts different so just keep that in mind when buying this lol
Alexis D.
Tahlequah, OK
These facial wipes do a great job at removing makeup but I find that I have to be very gentle with the cloth as it feels a bit rough for a facial wipe. There's a slight residue after cleansing face as well.
Kaitlyn L.
Chambersburg, PA
Great for removing makeup. Large enough and effective enough that you only need 1 wipe per use. I just wish they were a little bit cheaper. In order to save money I actually switched to the ponds cold cream.
Janis B.
Fair Play
Works okay, but I don't like the way it makes my face look after use.  I am highly allergic to so many products, I can only use nonallergenic products, but even some of those are not truly nonallergenic.  I would recommend this product for anyone without allergies.
LaVern E.
Richmond, VA
All you need to know about this product is that it works. You don't have to work too hard to get Off and it does the job in its like one clean sweep in your make up is remove
Amy B.
I love these great for my sensitive skin. Easy resealable package perfect for on the go. Carry it in your gym bag, purse. So easy to get a quick refresh of the face. A must
Yessica S.
Shirley, NY
This is cool to have if you’re on vacation and u want to take off your makeup and clean your face at the same time . Gets everything off without over stripping your oils .
Courtney Y.
Shreveport, LA
Pond's Wet cleansing towelettes are the purrrfect thing to have in your bag right MEOW! Great for the summer heat and the best for quick makeup removal and refreshing. Try them if your looking for a new product that works great! This cat says try them your bound to like 'em.
😸 v.
Boca Raton, FL
For a makeup removing wipe, it works, albeit not well. I usually have to go back over my eyes with eye makeup remover, and I definitely still need to wash my face after using, as my face tends to feel greasy and not actually clean. I suppose if you’re in a jam and too tired to wash your face, it works well.