BY POND'S

Alexis D.
Tahlequah, OK
These facial wipes do a great job at removing makeup but I find that I have to be very gentle with the cloth as it feels a bit rough for a facial wipe. There's a slight residue after cleansing face as well.
Janis B.
Fair Play
Works okay, but I don't like the way it makes my face look after use.  I am highly allergic to so many products, I can only use nonallergenic products, but even some of those are not truly nonallergenic.  I would recommend this product for anyone without allergies.
Courtney Y.
Shreveport, LA
Pond's Wet cleansing towelettes are the purrrfect thing to have in your bag right MEOW! Great for the summer heat and the best for quick makeup removal and refreshing. Try them if your looking for a new product that works great! This cat says try them your bound to like 'em.
Melissa N.
I love ponds products I started with their face cream and moved onto face wipes and etc. These wipes are great, they wipe off makeup easily and leave my face smooth
Sierra J.
Bastrop, LA
I absolutely love these. I use them after I already wash my face, to try and remove all the caked on makeup from a long day. Without fail, these always seem to find makeup that I missed and takes it right on off.
Maria S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I've used other make up remover but none are as good as ponds. Other brands usually leaves oily skin and gives me pimples. Ponds leaves your face soft I love it.. totally recommend this product.
Jalynn G.
Liked this cleanser a lot. They smell amazing. I picked it up at the dollar store and they definitely do the job. They leave my face clean, and honestly for the quality the price wasn't bad.
Carla A.
Doral, FL
This is a great product. Pond's have excellent products and this one it's just amazing. One wipe it's just enough to remove all makeup. I usually use it for my eyes, face, and lips. I would recommend it 100%
Albany  M.
Medley, FL
This are fabulous, i bought this over a year ago and they did them work very well, sadly in my country are very expensive but i would totally buy this again if i had the chance!
Lucy P.
Englewood, CO
Ponds is prettxy much the onoly product I´m uing to remove my make up. I also looooove the face cream they have. It´s very smooth and does not stick at all. Perfect as a primer!!!!