Skin CareFacial SkincareFace WipesPOND'S
Ponds Wet Cleansing Towelettes - Original - 56ct

Ponds Wet Cleansing Towelettes - Original - 56ct

Removes All Traces of Makeup + Leaves Skin Fresh in an instant. According to experts it is important to properly cleanse your face to remove all traces of makeup. This will help keep skin looking healthy and beautiful. Makeup, along with dead skin cells, dirt and pollution can cause our pores to become clogged and may lead to breakouts and skin dullness. We understand the impact that products and the environment have on our skin.

Features: Dermatologist tested

Product Form: Wipe

Disposability: Do not flush

Health Facts: Dye-free, contains vitamin E, hypoallergenic, Sulfate-free, paraben-free, fluoride-free, aluminum-free

Recommended Skin Type: Normal, mature

Package Quantity: 56

Beauty Purpose: Basic cleansing, makeup removal

Skin concern: Basic care

Wellness Standard: Aluminum-free, dye-free, paraben-free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ponds Wet Cleansing Towelettes - Original - 56ct!
Emmie G.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
These wipes work great. They’re a reasonable price. Package is easy to reseal between uses. I love the texture of these wipes. They remove everything including eye makeup very easily. Great product!
Gabrielle D.
I LOVE using these to take off my makeup before cleansing. They are super gentle and really do a great job at taking all the grime and dirt off. I really love how gentle these are on my oily, acne-prone sensitive skin. Definitely love and recommend these!!!
Angela A.
Spanish Fork, UT
Ponds wipes are my favorite. They remove my eye and face makeup with ease, and they cleanse in the process. You just need to make sure to wash tour face off after so you don’t have any leftover soap or makeup on your skin. Other wipes burn my eyes (even the natural ones), but these don’t!
Edna O.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down these are the best make up remover wipes I have ever used! it really gets rid of the make up, waterproof and all. I do feel that it also moisturizes my skin when doing so, and my skin never feels dry after using it. i seriously never leave for vacation without it and it is my holy grail for removing my makeup at nighttime.
Raquel F.
I Love these Ponds wipes. The wipes are thick and moist. The wipes work amazing at removing all your makeup, including eye makeup.
Karli C.
Clanton , AL
Love these wipes! These aren’t dry at all. You can actually remove all of your Makeup with one wipe
Barbie S.
Brenton, WV
Pond's Original Fresh MoistureClean Towelettes are so easy to use. Just take them straight out of the package and clean your makeup off. No rinsing required. My face is left moisturized and perfectly clean.
Natasha T.
Farmingdale , NY
One of my favorite makeup remover wipes. They never irritate or dry out my skin. Even when taking off a lot of eye makeup. They are a bit more expensive then others but they quality is worth he money.
Barbara L.
Parker, CO
This is my favorite Cleansing Towelettes of all. I absolutely love the smell and the way it cleans it so nicely and throughly. I like that you can always buy a pack with two which is a good deal for me.
Toni M.
I had been using these for a long time I would use any other they have also done a great job for me

Looking for your answer?