BY POND'S

Product of Pond's; Pack of 10

Alexa O.
Thermal, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I use these every single day, they alwaya leave me feeling very fresh and looking good, they smell really good and are really good for my sensitive skin, which is very rare for me, I’ve recommended to alot of my friends.
Shelby F.
Mahomet
Purchased at: ULTA
These are my favorite for on the go or when I’m out of town. I don’t like taking my face washes with me and these work great for overnight trips! They make my face feel clean and refreshed
Viah S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Removes makeup and doesn’t dry my skin out. Nothing really stands out about these to me, but I’ve also had some pretty bad makeup remover wipes. They work well, but nothing revolutionary.
Belle D.
Boston, MA
I love pond's products for sensitive/dry skin. It's heavy duty enough where my skin doesn't feel like that of an alligator, yet gentle enough that I don't turn beat red.
Brittany O.
Aiken
I love Ponds! The products they have are always great. The value of their products are good and considering the price, I would say that it’s fair. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Julie R.
Peoria, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
Another make up remover I really love.Completely remove's make up completely. Pond's has been around for yrs. It stand's good to it's word.
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I use this product in the morning before i wash my face only because it awakens my face so much and it’s super gentle on the skin.
Debora V.
Corona, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
Very nice scent Gives a refreshing cleanse to your face 1st thing in the morning. Doesn’t dry your face. Refreshing.
Sneha P.
San Antonio, TX
I love using this product daily or when I am travel. I love to use this during the day when I want to feel fresh and clean. My face is sensitive and this is perfect for me. I also use when I want to redo my makeup and helps that I don't have to wash my face.
Amy S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my favorite for light exfoliation. They smell awesome and leave my skin feeling moisturized. I wish it was a little cheaper but I’m willing to pay for something I know works.