Skin CareFacial SkincareFace WipesPOND'S
Vitamin Micellar Hydrate Facial Wipes - Vit B3 - Aloe Vera - 25ct

Pond's Vitamin Micellar Hydrate Facial Wipes - Vit B3 - Aloe Vera - 25ct

Women have been using Pond's facial skincare products for more than 150 years. Now, you can gently clean and moisturize your face with Pond's Vitamin Micellar Wipes. Featuring hydrating aloe vera, these facial cleansing towelettes are easy to wipe over skin to help leave behind a clean that's soft and smooth. Featuring micellar water, these makeup remover wipes can be used in just one simple step. There's no need to rinse or wash your facial skin after using because micellar water helps remove makeup, dirt and bacteria without leaving a soapy residue on skin. Plus, these face wipes can work as eye makeup remover wipes, too. They're even able to gently massage away waterproof makeup - including eyeliner, mascara, lipstick and other cosmetics, which other facial cleaning pads can leave behind. These face wash wipes are free of alcohol, and contain no added parabens or dyes. Choose Pond's makeup remover wipes with micellar water, aloe vera and vitamin B3 for daily use. Simply remove one facial cleanser towelett

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pond's Vitamin Micellar Hydrate Facial Wipes - Vit B3 - Aloe Vera - 25ct!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Pond's Vitamin Micellar Hydrate Facial Wipes - Vit B3 - Aloe Vera - 25ct uploaded by Angela L.
I have been a fan of Pond’s facial wipes for over 10 years. After trying the Hydrate wipes, I am an even bigger fan. There are some nights I am too tired to wash my face with cleanser and water, so these wipes are super handy. They seem to thoroughly clean my face and hydrate, as well. I have sensitive skin and it is gentle on my face. Plus, these are great for travel!Pond's Vitamin Micellar Hydrate Facial Wipes - Vit B3 - Aloe Vera - 25ct
Jessica G.
W Henrietta, NY
Pond's Vitamin Micellar Hydrate Facial Wipes - Vit B3 - Aloe Vera - 25ct uploaded by Jessica G.
Purchased this product to try out and was excited to try it. Glad I did. I have been using them daily ever since. They don’t break or tear apart while using. They are packaged in a resealable bag, they have a fresh aloe scent and they do not irritate my skin like most products do. Since the mask wearing requirement, my skin has definitely changed (mainly around my mouth and cheeks). So I have been using these wipes as a cleanser through out the day as well. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because they don’t hold moisture as well as I would like and can dry up fast when using. But overall I loves these facial cleansing wipes!
Violeta A.
Alexandria, VA
Pond's Vitamin Micellar Hydrate Facial Wipes - Vit B3 - Aloe Vera - 25ct uploaded by Violeta A.
I bought these hoping they would compare to the [product:ponds-exfoliating-renewal-moistureclean-towelettes] but they aren’t as good. They smell good, but it takes like 2-3 of these to take the make up off my face and they aren’t as wet as the other ones. I like that they don’t hurt my eyes when i use it to take off eye makeup. But for the waterproof makeup you really need to take your time to remove.
Jennifer S.
Madeira Beach, FL
Pond's Vitamin Micellar Hydrate Facial Wipes - Vit B3 - Aloe Vera - 25ct uploaded by Jennifer S.
It took 3 wipes to remove makeup and still needed to wash my eyes to remove the eyeliner and mascara residue but I will say I was wearing full coverage products and waterproof mascara. The quality of the wipe was thick, it didn’t tear and my face felt soft and hydrated afterwards.
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
Pond's Vitamin Micellar Hydrate Facial Wipes - Vit B3 - Aloe Vera - 25ct uploaded by Lindsay J.
These aren’t the worst, but they are not the best. They seemed to dry out pretty quickly while using. And they leave fuzzies on my face which can get annoying if you use it by the eyes or eyelashes. They do smell ok and didn’t bother my face. Would probably not purchase again.
Letty C.
Cut Bank, MT
Toallitas para limpiar la cara es bueno cuando salgo siempre tengo mi cartera p practicas .
Leah E.
N Chesterfld, VA
Me gusta mucho este nuevo producto , mi piel es sensible y este producto no irrito ni cara para nada, además tiene agua micellar y aloe Vera ! Pond's Vitamin Micellar Hydrate Facial Wipes - Vit B3 - Aloe Vera - 25ct
jennifer D.
Salem, OR
I really liked these wipes they left my face feeling refreshed and clean. I think they smell really good also. I like the size of them also. I would recommend this product of wipes to others.
Jess M.
Pond's Vitamin Micellar Hydrate Facial Wipes - Vit B3 - Aloe Vera - 25ct uploaded by Jess M.
Not what I need.... they burn and do not remove my mascara at all. Will never buy again. Would not recommend
Kierianne L.
Kensington, MD
I’ve never used these facial wipes before. I chose to purchase these at target bc they were on sale. After using them for a month, I can say I really like them. The quality of the cloth is thick and doesn’t pull apart. The one thing I will say is that if you use a wipe only a little and put it back, it’s loses is moisture and needs to be wetted. Other than that, I am considering buying them again.

Looking for your answer?