BY POND'S

(due to package update, item received may temporarily differ in appearance from item shown) Moisturizes for soft, beautiful skin. If your moisturizer doesn't prevent your skin from feeling dry and tight throughout the day...Pond's Replenishing... see more...

Alaja W.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product to heal the streatch marks on my torso and theigh area. it works pretty well especially after when you contenue to use it for an extended period of time. I also like this produt because it helps bring moisture to my skin and it smells amazing. I also have sensitive skin and this product didnt irritate or tarnish my skin. This product worked really well for me.
katie s.
katie s.
Plano, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ponds KNOWS how to make a moisturizer! This product replenishes my skin without leaving it oily. My sister uses this religiously and loves it as well, and she has dry skin while I have oily skin. The fact that this product works well for both skin types is really saying something.
Lacey R.
Lacey R.
Enid, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy Pond's products. They smell amazing and always soothe my dry skin. This is a wonderful moisturizer to have. 4 ounces doesn't seem like much but it is plenty- trust me, I use it daily! My mother has used Pond's for years, now I do too. I would recommend.
Trisha W.
Trisha W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ponds is a great trusted product my family has used for years. My grandmother got me started using the original with a little blue lid in my youth. The price is a great value for what you get. It is very gentle and soothing to the skin. I would definitely buy it again.
Jessicca S.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I get really dry skin sometimes and I always use the Pond's Replenishing Moisturizer Lotion to hydrate, moisturize and soften my skin without making it feel oily and greasy. It doesn't leave any residue behind, and it smells fantastic too.
Erikaa R.
Erikaa R.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I basically grew up on this stuff because my mom always bought it . So I used it everyday . I can't say much about the benefits it gave me except for soft hands my face didn't dry up during the day and I still enjoy the scent of it . I would but it for myself as well
Jean S.
Jean S.
This product has been around for a long time and there is a reason for that.  It is affordable, easy to find and works very well with my facial type.  It is not heavy or greasy and can be used day or night.  Works well under makeup and does not smudge.  Good product.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Nicholasville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say that I love ponds Products and use it everyday. I have semi oily skin and I feel like it gives moisturize to my face without making it oily feeling. It smells nice and have to say the best face lotion I have used!
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is legit. One of my residents introduced it to me. It feels like a drink of ice water for your skin, it's so refreshing and you only use a pea size amount for your entire face.
Judelka J.
Judelka J.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love to use this after washing my face. Moisture is important to keep face looking young and healthy. Definately a purchase that will continue to happen.
Deborath Valeria T.