Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsPOND'S
Pond’s Rejuveness Skin Tightening Serum

Pond’s Rejuveness Skin Tightening Serum

After 1 week of use, NEW Pond's Skin Tightening Serum visibly tightens the appearance of skin and hydrates to help slow new signs of aging such as uneven tone & texture, dryness and dullness.

How to use: After cleansing and before moisturizing, apply a small amount to your hands and gently massage into your face and neck.

Alguien me puede dar su opinión o experiencia?
Iss this good for sensitive skin ?
Start your review of Pond’s Rejuveness Skin Tightening Serum!
Kyera L.
Pond’s Rejuveness Skin Tightening Serum uploaded by Kyera L.
i have never really used anything by Pond's before and really didn't know what to expect. I've also never seen any of my friends use any of their products before, so needless to say I was skeptical. However, after multiple uses, it's safe to say that this is now a staple in my skincare routine. My skin not only looks fantastic but it feels great too. After weeks of use, my skin does appear firmer and more youthful, it's also super soft as well. The other added bonus with this, it just sinks into the skin and stays there. The fact that it doesn't feel greasy or like its on my skin rather than in my skin is great. I strongly recommend this and will continue to buy this going forward.
Rhonda C.
Brunswick, GA
Pond’s Rejuveness Skin Tightening Serum uploaded by Rhonda C.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I haven't been using the Ponds Rejuvevess Skin Tightening Serum for long, really only a couple of times. I picked this up at DG to give it a try and honestly I like it...I like adding in another Serum to use occasionally and this leaves my skin so soft and melts into my skin just as nicely as some of my more expensive Serum. I can't say what tightening effects it has since I've only used it for a short time and I don't know yet if ill repurchase but its a definite maybe.
Erin A.
Wilmington, DE
Pond’s Rejuveness Skin Tightening Serum uploaded by Erin A.
Purchased at: Target
I am actually seeing results with this product and have only been using it for a couple weeks now! It smells great and doesn’t irritate my skin at all. I apply in the morning and at night. [product:pond’s-rejuveness-skin-tightening-serum]
AnaLissa S.
Pond’s Rejuveness Skin Tightening Serum uploaded by AnaLissa S.
I tested Ponds Rejuveness for the first time today. It has a pleasant, light, floral scent. It's easy to apply. After application, my skin appears hydrated and nourished. My preliminary assessment is it's effective. What impresses me the most after initial use is I can name dozens of products that firm the skin on my face, reduce the puffiness beneath my eyes, and plump the skin in and around my scars and smile lines. Ponds Rejuveness is the first product that immediately shows a visual improvement on my neck. As you can see from the before and after photographs, the skin on my neck already appears firmer. The product insert instructs me to apply twice daily after cleansing to see visible improvement after one week. After today, I'm looking forward to it. I'll follow instructions and take a daily photo for the next week. I'll update you on my progress at that point. Update: It's 12:30am on 9/23/20. This is my seventh day of using Pond's Rejuveness. On application, I can feel my skin is smoother. There are no rough patches. Personally, I love the firm appearance of my neck and cheeks. I can use cosmetics to minimize the appearance of my "chipmunk cheeks". It's nice that I don't have to now. I didn't notice a drastic change with respect to even skin tone; but, it definitely helps. Apparently, it evens my skin tone and gives me a healthy glow. This isn't my observation. It's my daughter's comment. I had lunch with her on Monday (day 5). We ate outside on the terrace at Panera. She said my skin looked nice and healthy. She thought I had just done a home peel and was berating me for not telling her. She said it's a waste to ruin that new even skin tone by sitting in the sun. I actually did a home skin peel, a week ago before I began using this product. Ordinarily, I do one once a week or so as part of my self care regiment. I decided to forgo that during this test period. During this week, the only skincare products I've used on my face and neck are cleanser, toner, and Pond's Rejuveness. Ordinarily, I double cleanse, use toner, serum, eye cream, and moisturizer. On self care days, that I've skipped during this trial period, I double cleanse, use some kind of face mask and or lip and eye masks, a home peel, followed by a good face oil or overnight cream. Considering, the number of steps I'm skipping in my normal skincare routine, I have to say I'm pleased with the results. Update: The completion of two weeks of use, twice daily for me was 9/30/20. There are no major changes. I do have two minor changes and an observation. I use a magnifying mirror. It helps me catch potential issues before they become problems. After week two of use, I noticed my largest pores (on my nose) appear diminished in size. Also the fine lines on my forehead are far less evident. The one concern I have is although my skin feels for the most part smoother, I do feel the beginnings of skin tags beneath my eyes. Ordinarily, I use a skin peel to handle this issue. However, I haven't been using anything on my skin except cleanser, toner, and Pond's Rejuveness for the last two weeks. If the skin tags start to become visible, I'm going to handle it by resuming my skin peels.
Tameka R.
Saint Albans, NY
Pond’s Rejuveness Skin Tightening Serum uploaded by Tameka R.
Pond’s Rejuveness Skin Tightening Serum uploaded by Tameka R.
This is definitely my favorite. After the first application, I instantly felt skin tightening and a week later you can definitely see the difference. Super gentle on the skin. The first use might sting a little but very gentle. A bigger bottle is the only modification I would make
Tisa S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pond’s Rejuveness Skin Tightening Serum uploaded by Tisa S.
At forty something years old, I'm a firm believer in retinol products for anti-aging and I was extremely fortunate to get a chance to try and review this great new product from Ponds. Let me start by saying that one of the very first products I used in my beauty regimen was Pond's cold cream thanks to my mom and people always complimented how beautiful my skin was so it is very much a brand that I trust. As I've gotten older and had more skin concerns, I have been purchasing alot of prestige brands to keep me youthful looking and glowing. With that said, it's not quite as good as the more expensive brands but the Pond's retinol serum is a great option for people looking for all the benefits of retinol but at an affordable price point which is a great thing!!
Erica B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pond’s Rejuveness Skin Tightening Serum uploaded by Erica B.
This is a skin tightening serum containing retinol and B3. It has a nice light scent. When I look in the mirror in the morning before I wash my face, I feel like my skin is dull and there’s very little elasticity. Immediately after I put this serum on, I feel like my skin is brighter and tighter. I especially noticed the sagginess under my eyes tightening up. I really notice it on the nights that I don’t sleep very well! I also love how it moisturizes my skin without feeling like I have heavy amounts of product on. I don’t know that I’ve seen a huge difference when it comes to the wrinkles YET but it works enough to be part of my daily routine. It also has a great price tag($7.99)! Most serums are expensive so it’s nice to find something that works and does not break the bank. Since I liked the serum so much, I will be trying out the whole Rejuveness line soon(There is also an eye and face cream).
Corinna B.
Birmingham, AL
Pond’s Rejuveness Skin Tightening Serum uploaded by Corinna B.
I received this product from Influenster to try, and it is amazing! It smells super clean, botanical ingredients are definitely apparent, I love the clean feel! I’ve only been using it for a few weeks, so I can’t report any “lifting” but I do love the fresh smell and clean feel!!
TIffani G.
Van Nuys, CA
Pond’s Rejuveness Skin Tightening Serum uploaded by TIffani G.
Pond’s Rejuveness Skin Tightening Serum uploaded by TIffani G.
I received this vox box and it was to test out this tightening serum. I will start by saying it smells very refreshing and feels nice while you apply it. I've been using this since 9/25 straight I don't feel the tightening it claims. personally for that reason I wouldn't purchase didn't feel like the product did anything for me. Packaging is nice Great pump
Ericka S.
Dayton, NV
Pond’s Rejuveness Skin Tightening Serum uploaded by Ericka S.
I love this product I been using this product for 30 days and I can see a difference in my face. its light weight feeling feels great on my skin and its not greecy feeling and I can see my fine wrinkles fade away