POND'S® Rejuveness Anti Wrinkle Cream

POND’S anti wrinkle cream is formulated with AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) and collagen, this daily moisturizer visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines in 2 weeks.

Benefits:

This cream is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and it won't clog pores.

How To:

Apply to face and neck every morning and evening after cleansing.

Water, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Stearic Acid, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-3, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Phospholipids

anyone recommend this product if you see results after 2 weeks of use?
What is the best anti wrinkle cream for sensitive skin ? POND'S® Rejuveness Anti Wrinkle Cream
Can i use this product as a moisturizer every day?
Start your review of POND'S® Rejuveness Anti Wrinkle Cream!
Product Highlights
“My mother and I have used the Ponds brand for years. I firmly believe moisturizing is the best way to keep skin youthful and this product does the job.” in reviews
“...bother me. I have gotten several compliments on my skin. I also have very sensitive skin which is why I have always used Ponds Cold cream. It's the only moisturizer I could find that doesn't cause me to break out. I love these Ponds products and will definitely continue using them.” in reviews
“...already have soft skin. Also, even though I wash it off, I still do not get dry skin anymore. Maybe that can be attributed to the fact that it's summer and it's humid, but yeah.” in reviews
Yakima, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
So i usually never use creams on my face and recently i noticed wrinkles so i decided to buy this cream. I have oily skin so i try to avoid creams cuz they feel heavy and i break out. But i actually enjoy using this one, it doesnt feel too heavy but it does feel very hydrating, i use it at night when i go to bed. I dont break out with this one and i can notice a slight improvement in my skin. I will keep using and hope to see even better results, the only reason for 4 stars is cuz i wish it had faster results.
Phelan, CA
POND'S® Rejuveness Anti Wrinkle Cream uploaded by Leidy K.
POND'S® Rejuveness Anti Wrinkle Cream uploaded by Leidy K.
Purchased at: Target
So as you can see I’ve been using this product for over more than two months I didn’t see any improvements on my skin I feel like it gave me more wrinkle instead lol but I know that’s physically impossible lol . It claims to visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines in two weeks and I didn’t see no difference in two weeks and further on as I kept using it.
Bay Area
POND'S® Rejuveness Anti Wrinkle Cream uploaded by Welcome T.
This face cream is my go-to! Its perfect for people who suffer from dry skin. Although its pretty oily and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who suffers from oily skin. The picture i uploaded is from a 1.75 oz (which was only about $2) and it has lasted me about 2 months already!. This is definitely a hoodbbeauty necessity!
Hot Springs, AR
I can start out saying I love the feel of this product, it's not heavy at all and a little goes a long way. I'm obviously not old enough to get wrinkles right now but most know you need to start anti aging products between 16-18 years old, not when you get the wrinkles. I'd totally buy this product again, it does make my skin feel a bit tighter after putting it on!
Shiloh, OH
It’s affordable and wonderful. When I apply this my skin drinks it up. It makes my skin feel so moisturized and glowing. My mom used this so I figured I’d give it a whirl. I’m glad I did but I find this to be effective, affordable and lovely. Don’t let the price make you think the quality is lacking! If just get want some moisture to skin, I say Try It!
Henderson, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this! I'm 30 years young and just starting to take a proactive approach to preserving my skin and preventing signs of aging. I use this before makeup sometimes but I apply it every time I remove makeup. I even use it to remove waterproof makeup sometimes and it works great. It leaves my skin dewy, my skin is much softer,my complexion is even improving
mgm
Purchased at: Target
I love ponds rejuveness anti wrinkle cream! I use it day and night. It doesn’t cause me to break out. It isn’t watery, it’s just the right consistency. It’s very effective. It keeps my skin hydrated and I can tell that it’s helping my fine lines. This is the sample size I have now but will purchase again! POND'S® Rejuveness Anti Wrinkle Cream
Yakima, WA
POND'S® Rejuveness Anti Wrinkle Cream uploaded by Melissa B.
I will take it back and this cream is one of my go to creams as it’s only 1.47 and I’ve had This cream as a staple for myself and my mom and it’s smells amazing and I’ll be working this into my routine for 2 weeks to see results.
Kingsport, TN
This is a good moisturizing cream and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and moist.  It is a very good buy.  It comes in a big jar and runs about $15.00.  I use it for night and day.  It has been very effective for me.  I was not disappointed at all.  Before trying, I had read reviews.
O use this cream at night all over my face and neck! I love the way ponds creams smell😍 now, I do not have any like crazy wrinkles but I have seen some changes around my eye area. Overall I think this cream is great if you really want your skin to soak up some moisture over night! ( any ponds cream)

158 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 3 mois
Mariangel C. • il y a 2 mois
I didn't see any results on my wrinkles but it softens the skin.
Oxon hill, MD
il y a 6 mois
POND'S® Rejuveness Anti Wrinkle Cream ?What you think about this POND'S guys
Courtney R. • il y a 5 mois
Personally, I love it. I don’t have wrinkles but my mom does and it helps a lot. It also helps with dry skin which is why I use it.