BY POND'S

POND’S anti wrinkle cream is formulated with AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) and collagen, this daily moisturizer visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines in 2 weeks.

Benefits:

This cream is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and it won't clog pores.

How To:

Apply to face and neck every morning and evening after cleansing.

Water, Lactic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Steareth-2, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Stearic Acid, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Xanthan Gum, Dimethiconol, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-3, Propylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Phospholipids

• Does it really help with wrinkles and fine lines? I’m onl...2 Answers
  • Does this Ponds anti wrinkle cream really work in reducin...3 Answers
  • My favorite face moisturizer cream is Pond's. What is you...1 Answers
POND'S Rejuveness Anti Wrinkle Cream
  • "My mother and I have used the Ponds brand for years. I firmly believe moisturizing is the best way to keep skin youthful and this product does the job." in 192 reviews
  • "I received these two Ponds products via Voxbox through Influenster. I have always been a big fan of Ponds products. I have used Ponds Cold Cream for years, so I was excited to be able to try out these two products. I've been using them for almost 2 weeks now and there is a noticeable difference in my skin. My skin feels more plump, the fine lines have literally disappeared and the deeper lines have gotten noticeably less pronounced. I have one dark spot on my face that has been driving me up the wall. It is slowly fading and I really hope it continues to do so. The fragrance is very light and not overbearing which I like because many fragrances tend to bother me. I have gotten several compliments on my skin. I also have very sensitive skin which is why I have always used Ponds Cold cream. It's the only moisturizer I could find that doesn't cause me to break out. I love these Ponds products and will definitely continue using them." in 96 reviews
  • "So I don't really care about the anti-aging thing because, I use it solely to layer under my sunscreen (my skin can't take direct contact with sunscreen) and I must say it works really well for that- but I think any moisturizer would. However, right after I run around my block, I take a cold shower, and wash my face, Let me tell you, my face feels incredibly soft- and I already have soft skin. Also, even though I wash it off, I still do not get dry skin anymore. Maybe that can be attributed to the fact that it's summer and it's humid, but yeah." in 87 reviews
Tara D.
Hoskinston, KY
I am in my early thirties and have been fortunate to not yet have noticeable fine lines and wrinkles, but I know they’re coming! I was looking for a product to begin using as a preventative, as well as moisturize—the AHAs in the formula was important to me as well. I purchased this particular product because of the rave reviews I had read and, let’s face it, it’s been around for years, our moms probably tried and testing it as well. It has a very subtle scent which reminds me of being a young girl at my grandmothers house and browsing through all of her beauty products. After applying this cream consistently for approximately one week (every night), I began to see a bit of a difference in my complexion. My skin feels brighter and looks rejuvenated, younger. I didn’t see wrinkles melt before my eyes but who knows, maybe with a little more consistent use I will ;-). Overall, I think this is a great beginning cream for those just looking to add an anti-aging/moisturizer to their skincare routine. You can’t go wrong with the classic of Pond’s!
Tabbi A.
I gave this product such a low rating because I have noticed it does not live up to its claims. It claims to be an anti-aging face cream. I originally bought this at target looking for a cheaper anti-aging option. The price as well as the claims drew me in. I purchased and have been using this for about four months. I apply this every other day. I have noticed none of my fine lines have reduced. The reason I have this product two stars was because it does a decent job of moisturizing my skin, but overall, that's not what I bought it for.POND'S Rejuveness Anti Wrinkle Cream
Jill S.
Cleveland
I was using Ponds Crema S at night for my dry skin this past winter and it was great. I wouldn't use that during the day it gets greasy but it works great for moisturizing my face. I was using Olay active hydration as a daytime moisturizer and it worked alright. I was browsing in the Ponds section of my local Walmart and saw this. The price and size like most of their products was worth trying. I'm in love with this product I use it at night and during the day. A little goes a long way so the jar will last a long time. It's light weight with a clean scent. It absorbs right into my skin and feels smooth and fresh. I know it's an anti- wrinkle cream, and yes I feel some firming of my skin but I love it as a moisturizer. This product promises to lessen the appearance of fine lines in 2 weeks, for me all the anti aging benefits are an added plus. All in all this is a great product and I would recommend this to anyone of any age. It looks fantastic under my makeup and my skin looks and feels great.
Mercedes V.
Chicago
At first, I was skeptical about this cream but I was somewhat pleasantly surprised. The cream feels good on the skin. It definitely moisturizes and exfoliates the skin which in turn gives a more smooth bright appearance. After about a week of using this cream, I did see an overall improvement in the texture and brightness of my skin. The only thing I really wasn't fond of was the smell; it is a bit intense and perfume like.
Gina B.
Las Vegas, NV
So far I've been using this product for a little over 2 weeks. I bought the 1.75 oz. (50g) from my local Target store. They have several different creams. I use the REJUVENESS ANTI -WRINKLE CREAM love it! It smells wonderful --a like it cost $100 or more. With in 2 weeks the texture of my skin improved. It is softer and more evenly toned. This product contains ALPHA HYDROXY ACID (AHA) which gently exfoliates your face (chemical exfoliation). Do your research on that in case you may be allergic. My face gently "peeled" (or lightly flaked rather) about 2 weeks into using the product. It is very subtle not like a chemical peel. You won't tell your face is being exfoliated. A little goes a long way with this product. I bought two and I make sure to follow the directions on the bottle. Also, it is very important that you follow usage with a good sunscreen.
Mary M.
Mclean, VA
The most important part of my night-time routine. After washing my face, I smooth this on my face and neck. It has a nice and clean smell, and this feels like a ritual with a little extra luxury. I've been a fan of Pond's for a while and figured it was time to start preventing wrinkles- so far so good, and my skin looks great every morning. One jar also lasts me several months, so it is a great value for the price
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
I started using it in the winter since I get more dry during that season. Had to go get more since I love the way it was moisturized my skin. Being in my 40’s this is a must for everyday. I find it a bit pricey for the size but a little will go a long way. I like to use it under my makeup for those fine lines that are starting to show up. Haven’t seen much change but I like that is is moisturizing my skin.
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this at Target a year ago, it was very affordable and I picked it up on a whim because my expensive night time moisturizer ran out. I’m very satisfied with my purchase although I do not like the scent of this moisturizer. I wish it was unscented. But I believe this is a good solid moisturizer. I apply it before I go to bed after cleansing my skin. It blends in nicely and settles on my skin without a problem. Without feeling sticky or irritating. It is on the heavier side but I don’t mind it. You can wear it under makeup but I don’t. When I wake up in the morning my face feels smooth. I’m still young so I don’t have any noticeable wrinkles but I plan on using this to prevent any from forming. I hear a lot of good reviews on this moisturizer I recommend.
𝒫𝒶𝓊𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒜.
I just bought it last night because I’m running out of moisturizer already. I also saw that it has Lactic Acid on it and AHAs. Lactic acid helps for peeling of the skin to slough off dead skin and make it smoothen rough/uneven skin. Then I used it after I cleansed my face and toner. This product is sooo good! Not only it smells really nice. I noticed my skin today (I just woke up) I notice “glowing” skin. And it helped with the pored and my oiliness. Didn’t notice for the fine lines yet, but I’m already loving the product! I recommend.
Amy P.
I started using this to address the fine lines around my eyes and lips but after a few days I noticed a bunch of tiny zits on my upper lip & chin. I very rarely break out anymore (43 yrs old) so I'm thinking it might've been this. I've since switched to using it on my decolletage (I hate wasting product) and I haven't seen any adverse effects so far.
Elyse K.
New Kensingtn, PA
Does anyone use this regularly and have good results or any suggestions
celia s.
Is this formula greasy? How does it compare to other creams?
Megan P.
Did you notice a difference in your wrinkles in just two weeks like advertised?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Where can i find this product?
Albanys M.
can i use this product if I´m younger than 30 years old?

Walmart