Pond's Pristine Clean Gentle Cleansing Foam with White Tea & Vitamin E, 4 oz (116 g)

BY POND'S

Carefully deep cleans and conditions for smooth, radiant skin. A rich, velvety foam that gently deep cleans, with nourishing ingredients to comfort sensitive skin. With Vitamin E, White Tea and thousands of tiny cleansing bubbles, this gentle cleanser... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Kristina C.
Cameron, NC
I love the smell of the product. The foaming action was appealing to me. I love how clean it leaves my face feeling. The packaging was nice and small. I bought my product a meijer. I do wish the bottle was a bit bigger but overall a great product.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
This is a pretty decent product. I really like the way it foams. It smells really nice also. I purchased this from Walgreens. It was pretty decently priced. This product is good for every day use, but does struggle to remove heavy make up.
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.
Aseret M.
Oakley, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Great cleanser. Does not leave my skin feeling dry at all. I highly recommend to those with dry skin. It's super affordable and you can pick it up at any drugstore.
Desiree A.
Parkersburg, WV
This was the first foaming face wash product I have ever used and I was a little sketchy about it at first but it is awesome. I feel the foam working into my skin to clear it. I would definitely buy it again.
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
Works great on my sensitive skin. I have never had an issue with break outs or dry skin with this product. I usually follow it up with their face lotion. Great product for a low price.
ana o.
My boyfriend and I love this product! I have very sensitive skin and even Aveeno face wash makes me break out like crazy. This has been one of the few facial cleansers that have been successful with my skin. It's gentle enough to use my eyes and even helps remove much of my make up. What's more is that this product seems to last forever. Even with both my boyfriend and I using this product daily, it lasted us for many months before we had to purchase a new one. Since we couldn't find it in stores, we paid the extra fee to obtain it via Amazon. Yes, it's that nice.
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
I used one supply of the cleanser and I didn't not feel like it did anything for me. My cheeks started to get a unsmooth texture and dryness.
Stefanie Y.
Easton, PA
I’ve been using ponds for 13 years and haven’t changed since I love how it leaves my skin! It doesn’t dry your skin out like other cleansers.