BY POND'S

Deep-cleansing makeup remover removes all traces of makeup, including surface dirt and grime, to leave skin perfectly clean and radiant. Moisturizing formula dissolves dirt and makeup without disturbing skin's natural moisture content, for velvety soft and clear skin. Best when followed with Pond's Pore White Facial Foam. Recommended for combination and oily skin types. How to Use: Pour onto palms. Apply gently to the face and massage over the make-up. Then, rinse with water. Use with Pond's Pore White Facial Foam for better pore clearing result. Pack Size - 150ml

Nabeelah H.
Anaheim
My pores have never looked so small and closed up. It cleans out my pores fast and efficiently. I literally use it in the shower and it makes a huge difference. My pores are nonexistent with this product. I honestly recommend it to everyone #lofe changer
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
This makeup remover is better than the yellow one, I can feel my pores are all very clean. It's cheap and I usually purchase it during buy 1 get 1 free discount, so worthed.
Andrea G.
Stuart, VA
My face felt so clean and fresh. Didn't use in on a morning I wore makeup so I can't tell if it made my makeup weird but my face felt good being bare all day.
sarah w.
Dunnellon , FL
Ponds pore white cleaner is magic.It cleans your face from all those nasty acne even black heads.You will notice the difference right away.
Carolyn C.
Longs
I find this cleansing oil to be about the best I've tried others that really dry the skin. Price is median range very well worth it
nessa V.
Oneida, NY
Love this face wash! Everyday use leaves your skin freshly cleansed and soft! Tge smell is nice and a littke goes a long way!
Tasnia N.
Valley stream
This easily took off all my makeup. I used this as more of a makeup remover than a cleanser. Less heavy than regular oils
Ludnie T.
Irvington
I used to have real oil face skin before i start using it but after 3 weeks of using my face skin look real nice .
Zick Wilma B.
I got a sample of this from one of my purchases online. It is a good cleansing oil. Good value for money. Gentle on skin and it does not leave an oily film afterwards.
Camila R.
Santo Domingo
This cleansing oil emulsifies very well. Just a small amount of water and it is able to emulsifies the oil on the skin. Best of all, it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, looking clean and clear! No breakout as well, which is good as you do not want to use a skincare product which leaves you with breakouts after using it.