BY POND'S #36 in Face Wipes

Find Facial Skin Care at Target.com! Pond's POND'S FACIAL CLEANSING WIPES Gender: Female. see more...

Miss C.
Nashville
Ponds cleansing wipes as so far the best I’ve used in my many years. They don’t leave too much residue behind and they don’t break me out. They’re perfect for night owls or traveling. I used to use them daily, for removing eye makeup and face makeup and to replace a cleanser if I didn’t have time for my full routine. I do like to follow a ponds wipe with a toner or astringent afterwards - I don’t think I would use a wipe solo anymore. But they don’t irritate my skin or cause new breakouts which is rare and great.
Lauren S.
Moorefield
I didn’t personally purchase this product, my little sister buys these and I used them while I stayed the summer with her. They weren’t terrible just not good for my sensitive skin type. They made my face feel tingly. Which, I didn’t mind that but few minutes later my face was super tight and turned red. I would recommend to oily skin types.
Nikki C.
Bluffton
I got these makeup wipes via Ipsy and they are the best ones I have ever had. I’m usually a dollar store makeup wipes kinda gal, but when these came up I had to have them. They actually have a little bit of a sudsy-ness to them, so they really feel like they get your face clean
Katie H.
Berwyn
Great to keep in a gym bag for after work if you don’t want to workout with makeup on. Easily removes my foundation. But, t take a lot more rubbing to remove the eye make up (so I’ll usually just keep my mascara on). They can also dry my face out easily which doesn’t always pair well with a sweaty work out.
👑Samantha A.
Florida, NY
These wipes are GREAT!!!! Not only do they remove makeup, but if you aren’t wearing any they really refresh your face. It cools your face down and makes it feel clean and refreshed. I use these ALL the time, and i got everyone in my family on them!
Lauren C.
I have used the neutrogena wipes for years to help remove my makeup but they always seemed a bit rough and irritated the skin around my eyes. The ponds wipes are much softer and they have more liquid product which I prefer and they smell great!
Stormi A.
This stuff is great when you’re a mommy who doesn’t have a lot of time to do a full face wash routine. I grab a wipe and walk around the house getting ready for bed and able to wash away the days makeup at the same time.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Tried this product and it did not cleanse my skin like I wanted it to be. It did not meet my expectations due to it did cleanse the makeup with one towelette. It was very affordable. I would not purchase this product again.
Anna C.
Montgomery , AL
If you’re on the go and need a facial wipe to do the job, this is a good drugstore option. I didn’t feel that the wipes had a good amount of product on them, they felt maybe even a little dry? But for the money they aren’t a terrible option. Not my favorite.
Alejandra L.
La Habra
These are one of my favorite make up removing wipes. I think they work great and the price is so affordable. I have always been a ponds girls their face creams are very good too. Highly recommend.
Summer R.
Does this take off mascara good?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
Have this break out anyone ?
Sally S.
Omaha, NE
Does it have a scent?
Angela H.
Suttons Bay , MI
Does this take off your makeup really well? Or does it take awhile?
Ysamar A.