BY POND'S

Adelaide E.
Adelaide E.
Essex
One of the best wrinkle creams around! I don't believe it would work for deep wrinkles, but I can't say for sure since I don't have any currently. Hopefully, with wonderful products like this, I won't ever have deep wrinkles. I'm have been using wrinkle creams/washes and such as a wrinkle preventative. I'm a firm believer that it is easier to prevent than to reverse (think of it as being easier to eat healthy and exercise than to get sick and have lots of dr visits and so on) go ahead and try it, you won't be disappointed!
megan Z.
megan Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for my aunt to try because I thought it was forYounger people but actually for older people very nice packaging left at expectations met her moms very smooth moisturizing skin and the phone cleanser is new so you want to check product it was very good room for improvement for sure
Diana L.
Diana L.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
really good product i enjoyed how it felt on my skin and it did meet my expectations i bought this at target and i wasnt expecting it to be good you know? lol i would recommend to my friends and others though:)
Yael M.
Yael M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been a customer of ponds for a long time since I like that it's affordable and it really works. This age defying cleanser left my face feeling squeaky clean and not oily. Is it age defying I'm not too sure.
Gaby R.
Gaby R.
Grand Prairie, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing Product I really like it , it does come with the purpose and it makes my face look amazing, the package is really nice, and it totally meet my expectations
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser. not only does it leave my skin feeling soft and clean, it also smells so good! I really enjoy that it is a foaming cleanser, and not just like a regular liquid. It's super gentle on my sensitive skin, and I do recommend this to anyone that likes foaming face wash.
Shaye B.
Shaye B.
Portsmouth, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't impressed with this product. It made my face feel sticky and like it needed washed really well after using it. I definitely don't think this product is worth the price and I wouldn't buy it again.
Lily F.
Lily F.
left my face clean and bright but a little disappointed with the results, I thought the results would be more dramatic with how much I paid for it.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Oakland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Others should definitely try this. You won't be disappointed. Great price. Can be hard to find at stores
Erica R.
Erica R.
Sierra Vista
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is great. My daughter uses it. It has helped reduce acne. I will definitely continue getting her this product.
Ericka M.