Pond's Ponds 24, Facial Moisturizer uploaded by Daireny P.Pond's Ponds 24, Facial Moisturizer uploaded by Nichole C.Pond's Ponds 24, Facial Moisturizer uploaded by Bianca S.

BY POND'S

Visibly diminish dark spots in 4 weeks with Pond's Clarant B3 Dark Spot Correcting Cream. With so many different options in the market for skin care, it is hard to determine what product is best for you. The first step is identifying what type of skin or skin need you have: : dry, oily, combination skin, dark spots, aging etc. Then understanding what product has the right formulation and ingredients for your skin type and need. This will ensure that you are using the best product to deliver visible results that can help you feel more confident by helping you achieve radiant and glowing skin. Pond's Clarant B3 Dark Spot Correcting Cream (Normal to Dry), is specifically formulated for those with normal to dry skin types that are looking to minimize the appearance of dark spots and achieve a more even looking skin tone. This daily moisturizer fights uneven skin tone by visibly diminishing dark spots in 4 weeks, so skin looks more radiant. Essential Ingredients: Infused with Vitamin B3- known to improve the healthy appearance of skin; Vitamin C- known to help maintain the beautiful appearance of skin. Use Pond's Clarant B3 Dark Spot Correcting Cream for visible results in 4 weeks! 1.75oz jar of Pond's Clarant B3 Normal to Dry Dark Spot Correcting Cream Moisturizes to fight uneven skin tone and diminish dark spots so skin looks more radiant in four weeks Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic Visibly diminish dark spots in 4 weeks Specially formulated for those with Normal to Dry skin types Formulated with vitamin b3 and vitamin C Gender: Female. see more...

Daireny P.
Best product they could have ever invented!!! I have super sensitive skin so this is the only thing I can put on my face and I sincerely have to say that it keeps my face fresh, clear, pimple free, and looking beautiful. Usually get it from any beauty supply chain I get the big one so it lasts me a long time.
Janay G.
Bronx, NY
Loveeee the smell omg it smells so fresh and clean. Not pricey at all I got it for like 8 bucks in target and it’s pretty effective I been using it for over a year now I do feel like it for oily skin you can’t use to much but a little goes a long way
Kath B.
Bradenton, FL
I have used it for doing the make up to my clients as a Professional Makeup artist i bought it in all the pharmacys wallmart wallgreens cvs it is not harsh it is gentle i really want it try it again and again
Kreston D.
Portsmouth, OH
Pond's Ponds 24, Facial Moisturizer I absolutely love this. I feel ponds isnt given enough credit. I use this all the time. Day and night. It has helped a bunch with the redness in my skin. It hasnt completely went away yet but i can tell a big difference!!
Nichole C.
Vancouver, WA
Since using this cream my skin has never felt my hydrated or looked better. Majority of my dark spots are gone within only a few weeks of daily application. I’m obsessed!
Chanel R.
I always used this since I can rememebr because my mom uses it. It's nice light weight and smells good. I'm not sure it moisturizers my face though? I fell like it does but by the end of the day is kinda like gone. Never the less this is a staple to have at home.
Ashleigh L.
Austin
Purchased at: Target
This is a great moisturizer with a awesome price because all you really need is the travel size, but haven’t really noticed any change in my dark spots. I’ve also learned I cannot put this all over my face because it makes me oily.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel , PA
I have been using this moisturizer for a few months now and can really tell a difference in my skin. My skin gets so dried out especially in the winter and after i shower. I use this when I get out of the shower and it instantly renews my face.
Leticia H.
Ventura, CA
I used this daily I love the way it makes my face feel and look!! It hydrates my oily skin just enough and doesn’t leave it oily... I’ve been using it for 3 months and I’ve noticed a dramatic with dark spots and old acne marks!!
Tyra L.
Fresno, CA
I love this moisturizer! I think it's great for people with oily skin it helps you feel moisturized without that greasy feeling, it also helps fade dark spots. And for the price it's worh it!
Nani N.