Add a Photo

By POND'S
#32 in Makeup Remover

Perfectly clean & fresh in an instant. No other leading towelette is better at removing impurities and gently lifting away make-up than these soft, textured cleansing cloths. Infused with Vitamin E and a Triple Anti-Oxidant complex, they revitalize skin while leaving it perfectly clean and make-up free. Nurturing deep inside for beautiful, soft skin outside - that's the Pond's® promise. Available at Target.

Photos (79)
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
Norfolk, VA
Feb. 7, 2016, 3:37 a.m.
Review for: With Vitamin E
I don't frequent stores for a perfect makeup remover wipe, I'm a college student and it's not exactly number one on my list of needs. However, I am a total Dollar Tree lover, which is a store where everything is $1 (they get you, tax is always 5 cents). Regardless, I always would pick up a thin pink pack of facial wipes that I'm certain were literally falling apart in the pack.. but I still went with them. They didn't do any real work of getting the makeup off and stung my face. Finally, they got a shipment of Pond's facial wipes in stock, so I picked up a pack to test. When I tell you they are worth that $1.05, I am being totally serious. I would pay $5 for the little pack they work so well. They are nice and moisturized, and don't leave any residual oil (praise to us oily-faced people!) They are super awesome and even if you can't buy them for a dollar, they are so worth the extra cash and your face will guaranteed feel like a baby's bottom, and of course no leftover eyeliner.
Ariana E.
Ariana E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
June 2, 2016, 11:03 a.m.
Review for: With Vitamin E
I love using the purple ones, I haven't tried the other scents. The purple is called Evening Soothe. These take off all my makeup including mascara with one towelette. The towelette is textured, some may not like it. I feel like it scrubs the makeup off better. I do notice that it does make my skin feel a little dry, I may need to switch it up and try another ponds wipe that is hydrating. But like it's called, I don't get redness from wiping my makeup off, due to its chamomile and white tea ingredients. The price makes these even better. I've tried some generic wipes from Ross and tjmaxx, some are for the same price and maybe even double the amount, but those don't compare, I feel like I go through 2 of those wipes. I did used to use the Neutrogena blue ones, but it's been a few years. I don't really remember how they worked. But the reason I switched was the price. I only kept my Neutrogena blue box, and put the ponds in it to keep them more secure from drying out.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Omaha, NE
Feb. 25, 2016, 7:19 p.m.
Review for: With Vitamin E
I use these All I can say is WOW! where has this product been all my life? I was very skeptical about a "wipe" doing a good enough job on my problem skin (acne, blackheads, large pores) let alone on my waterproof eye makeup. I needed these for travel or quick makeup removal or gym, I am always on the go and never enough time it seems SO these are PERFECT and smell beautiful and leave my oily t zone areas clean and my entire face perfectly balanced with enough moisture yet more than effective cleaning. It did take 2 wipes and I wear a lot of waterproof makeup so I used a bit of baby oil gel (works for travel wonderfully without oily seepage in your travel bag) on my eye makeup to assist the removal and WOW ! I have tried many wipes before for this purpose to no avail including baby wipes to be gentle on my eyes but this is an all inclusive wipe for face and eyes and again smells and works SO SO GOOD DEFINITELY 5 STARS!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Wilmington , North Carolina
May 19, 2016, 6:15 p.m.
Review for: With Vitamin E
I've never used any type of makeup remover before until recently when my boyfriends sister let me try out the Ponds Luminous wet cleansing wipes I really lover them! It took out all off all my makeup without effort. When I tried to look for them at my local Walgreens, CVS and Walmart I wasn't too successful, although I did find something else by the same brand that suited me. The ponds evening Soothe wet cleansing wipes are a MUST have I wear my makeup all day and used to take it off in the shower not realizing I would still have makeup on my skin the wipes remove every trace of makeup as well as leaving my skin nice and relaxed after a long day. The smell is amazing nothing too harsh, the combination of chamomile and white is a good smell combination as well as a good combination on my skin I repeat MUST have especially if you wear makeup all day and remove it at night!
Windy M.
Windy M.
Auburn, NY
Jan. 25, 2016, 4:17 p.m.
Review for: With Vitamin E
These are so great. I am terrible about washing my face at night (shower in the mornings) and these are such a lifesaver. I have used all kinds of makeup remover wipes in the past and I wear so much makeup, it usually takes 2 wipes to get it all off and I'm usually scrubbing every last drop of moisture out of the wipe to feel like my skin is clean. These are so wet when they come out, but not like dripping or anything, it's the perfect level of moisture. I also love how well the pack seals back up. Another issue I have with other wipes is that the pack loses its stick and the last few wipes REALLY start to dry out, like they need it....such a waste. But these are perfect. I only have to use one now. I keep them by my bed and before bed I always use one now, because they are so easy and make me feel so clean afterwards.
Tahina L.
Tahina L.
July 24, 2016, 3:32 p.m.
Review for: With Vitamin E
Works well to remove my makeup easily and without much hassle. I prefer to use a wet cleansing cloth first to keep the makeup off of my nice towels. I follow up with a good cleanser, warm water and dry with a nice towel. Follow up with moisturizer. If it's late or I'm in a pinch for time, these wipes work well alone. Great for travelling too!

**** If this review has been helpful, please click YES. If I've left anything out, please feel free to ask questions. I rely heavily on reviews, photos and experiences when I make my decision to buy a product online, and I would like to know if my reviews are meeting your needs in making a purchasing decision. I would also like to know if I need to add anything. Your feedback will help me to continue to provide helpful reviews. Thank you for reading!
Erika B.
Erika B.
Dupont, WA
Jan. 28, 2016, 11:22 p.m.
Review for: With Vitamin E
I spent 15 years working long shifts and late hours as an ER nurse, so I was on the hunt for a way to freshen up during my shift that wouldn't dry out my skin, that's when I found the Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes. During those years I had started to go to bed with makeup still on during my off days, so I thought why not give the Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes a try for makeup removal. To be honest I really don't care for the traditional oily makeup removers, so that was another reason to try these for makeup removal. I'm glad I did, the Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes leave skin silky but not oily, clean yet not tight and dried out feeling, plus I have sensitive skin and never once have I had irritation, I've been a happy customer of these for a good 10 years now!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Sunset, LA
Jan. 7, 2016, 3:01 p.m.
Review for: With Vitamin E
I bought these to try instead of the aveeno wipes because they were less expensive. They are less expensive for a reason. They are much rougher than the aveeno wipes, but they get the job done. They are soapy, so they remove all the makeup and clean your skin. It's a good thing and a bad thing depending on your personal preferences. Good because you're "killing two birds with one stone" and it's bad because if you're not used to washing your face after taking off your make up you might have to start getting used to doing that. Overall it's a great product and works well for the price, but I'm going to stick with the aveeno wipes because they're much softer, do a great job removing makeup, and I don't like having to wash my face immediately after taking off my makeup
Kate W.
Kate W.
Pompano Beach, FL
Feb. 3, 2016, 1:07 p.m.
Review for: With Vitamin E
I absolutely love this product for daily use! I actually look forward to using Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes with Vitamin E because they make my face feel so clean and refreshed. I use make-up on a daily basis as well as a facial lotion with sunscreen so I need a wipe that is strong enough to remove both. Let me tell you, this does the trick!

On days that I use heavy eye make-up, the wipes actually remove it ALL! I haven't taken out the eye make up remove out of the drawer in ages. I use the wipes in the morning as well on days that I go straight to the gym because the fresh smell is a refreshing pick-me-up first thing in the morning. I highly recommend this product if you want a strong yet gentle cleaning wipe, it is amazing.
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
Cumming, GA
March 31, 2016, 8:36 p.m.
Review for: With Vitamin E
I tend to be one of those people who just can't make it to the bathroom to take off my makeup at the end of the day. It just seems like too much work after a long day! I'd rather sleep in my makeup than get up and wash my face. That's where these Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes come in handy. I can keep a pack on my side table next to my bed and wash my face without even moving out of bed. The only downside is that I find it to be a little drying, so make sure you have a good face moisturizer! But it does a wonderful job getting off all my makeup, including my waterproof mascara, and you can find them at just about any convenience store. If you're as lazy as I am, or are always in the go, I'd definitely give these a go!
Hillary P.
Hillary P.
Orlando , FL
Are good? Better than Neutrogena towelettes?
Ale D.
Ale D.
How's the smell of these towelettes?
Monica C.
Monica C.
Perris, CA
How smooth are these towelettes on the skin? I'd rather not scratch my face to remove makeup
Caylyn C.
Caylyn C.
I've had trouble finding a cleansing wipe that doesn't dry out my face. Is this good for someone with dry skin?
Sky L.
Sky L.
What is you fav scent of these wipes?