BY POND'S #22 in Makeup Remover

Perfectly clean & fresh in an instant. No other leading towelette is better at removing impurities and gently lifting away make-up than these soft, textured cleansing cloths. Infused with Vitamin E and a Triple Anti-Oxidant complex, they revitalize skin while leaving it perfectly clean and make-up free. Nurturing deep inside for beautiful, soft skin outside - that's the Pond's® promise. Available at Target.

• Are good? Better than Neutrogena towelettes?12 Answers
  • How smooth are these towelettes on the skin? I'd rather not scratch...7 Answers
  • How can I have them? I WANT THEM 4 Answers
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
Norfolk, VA
I don't frequent stores for a perfect makeup remover wipe, I'm a college student and it's not exactly number one on my list of needs. However, I am a total Dollar Tree lover, which is a store where everything is $1 (they get you, tax is always 5 cents). Regardless, I always would pick up a thin pink pack of facial wipes that I'm certain were literally falling apart in the pack.. but I still went with them. They didn't do any real work of getting the makeup off and stung my face. Finally, they got a shipment of Pond's facial wipes in stock, so I picked up a pack to test. When I tell you they are worth that $1.05, I am being totally serious. I would pay $5 for the little pack they work so well. They are nice and moisturized, and don't leave any residual oil (praise to us oily-faced people!) They are super awesome and even if you can't buy them for a dollar, they are so worth the extra cash and your face will guaranteed feel like a baby's bottom, and of course no leftover eyeliner.
Ariana E.
Ariana E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I love using the purple ones, I haven't tried the other scents. The purple is called Evening Soothe. These take off all my makeup including mascara with one towelette. The towelette is textured, some may not like it. I feel like it scrubs the makeup off better. I do notice that it does make my skin feel a little dry, I may need to switch it up and try another ponds wipe that is hydrating. But like it's called, I don't get redness from wiping my makeup off, due to its chamomile and white tea ingredients. The price makes these even better. I've tried some generic wipes from Ross and tjmaxx, some are for the same price and maybe even double the amount, but those don't compare, I feel like I go through 2 of those wipes. I did used to use the Neutrogena blue ones, but it's been a few years. I don't really remember how they worked. But the reason I switched was the price. I only kept my Neutrogena blue box, and put the ponds in it to keep them more secure from drying out.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Wilmington , North Carolina
I've never used any type of makeup remover before until recently when my boyfriends sister let me try out the Ponds Luminous wet cleansing wipes I really lover them! It took out all off all my makeup without effort. When I tried to look for them at my local Walgreens, CVS and Walmart I wasn't too successful, although I did find something else by the same brand that suited me. The ponds evening Soothe wet cleansing wipes are a MUST have I wear my makeup all day and used to take it off in the shower not realizing I would still have makeup on my skin the wipes remove every trace of makeup as well as leaving my skin nice and relaxed after a long day. The smell is amazing nothing too harsh, the combination of chamomile and white is a good smell combination as well as a good combination on my skin I repeat MUST have especially if you wear makeup all day and remove it at night!
Tahina L.
Tahina L.
Works well to remove my makeup easily and without much hassle. I prefer to use a wet cleansing cloth first to keep the makeup off of my nice towels. I follow up with a good cleanser, warm water and dry with a nice towel. Follow up with moisturizer. If it's late or I'm in a pinch for time, these wipes work well alone. Great for travelling too!

**** If this review has been helpful, please click YES. If I've left anything out, please feel free to ask questions. I rely heavily on reviews, photos and experiences when I make my decision to buy a product online, and I would like to know if my reviews are meeting your needs in making a purchasing decision. I would also like to know if I need to add anything. Your feedback will help me to continue to provide helpful reviews. Thank you for reading!
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
Cumming, GA
I tend to be one of those people who just can't make it to the bathroom to take off my makeup at the end of the day. It just seems like too much work after a long day! I'd rather sleep in my makeup than get up and wash my face. That's where these Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes come in handy. I can keep a pack on my side table next to my bed and wash my face without even moving out of bed. The only downside is that I find it to be a little drying, so make sure you have a good face moisturizer! But it does a wonderful job getting off all my makeup, including my waterproof mascara, and you can find them at just about any convenience store. If you're as lazy as I am, or are always in the go, I'd definitely give these a go!
Ada T.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
Before I tried the value pack for the Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes, I was pretty loyal to the ELF makeup remover wipes mostly because it was really cheap and it didn't burn my face. The Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes are not my favorite. I think I still prefer the ELF makeup remover wipes. I just don't know how I feel about the texture of the Pond's wipes. It gets a lot of my makeup off but so does the ELF ones. And I do think the ELF makeup remover removes more of my makeup off. I do like how the Pond's makeup remover wipes are gentle though. I would purchase this again if I saw it but probably only if the ELF makeup remover wipes are out of stock (which sometimes depending where I'm at, they could be).
Susan Z.
Susan Z.
Oxford, NJ
I have already repurchased these several times and the last time purchased back-ups because I'm that happy with them. I like that they are moist, and I am most pleased that they wipe my hard to remove mascara right off. They also remove all traces of my other make-up. I know this because I tested them washing my face with soap, and then using a towelette to see if it got more than soap and water alone. My blush was clearly visible on the towelette. I also noticed a decrease in blackheads which I attribute to their excellent cleaning abilities. My skin feels fresh and clean after using the towelettes. I also appreciate that they save my white facecloths from being stained by my makeup.
Sara T.
Sara T.
I have very sensitive combination oily skin. The lavender night time wipes are amazing! the cloth is nice & thick so it's super soft but cleans everything off nicley. My skin feels so smooth & just feels calm. I've used tons of makeup remover wipes & this one is the only one that actually makes my skin feel clean if that makes sense. Most wipes are used to take off most makeup followed by your normal cleanser routine. I honestly feel like I don't need to wake my face after cleansing with these wipes. if I had a long night out. Got home late & didn't want to wash my face. I pull one of these out cleanse & straight to bed not feeling guilty about not using good old soap & water.
Tina C.
Tina C.
These are a favorite of mine for several reasons:

1) portable. Gone are the days when you can do your whole routine in the bathroom before bed. I've got three kids and that almost never happens. However, I keep these by the nightstand and in the diaper bag because it's easy

2). It works. Some products like this leave a weird residue or film on your hands and face. I find this leaves my face clean and soft without any extra sticky or slippery residue

3) it's affordable. I found this in a 2 for 1 sale at my local CVS. Since I keep them in a few places, it was perfect.

I find these to be a great combination of use, effectiveness and affordability.

How can you go wrong?
Kamiya M.
Kamiya M.
I Use These Towelettes To Remove Make Up And They Are Amazing 😍 They're Gently And Affordable And Always Get The Job Done They Were Great At Removing Eye Makeup As Well, It Comes Off In About 3 Rubs And Didn't Leave My Eyes Sore From All The Rubbing. I Also Use Them For My Foundation And Lipsticks. They're Good At Removing The Foundation However You May Need 2-3 Towelettes. These Towelettes Are Also Gentle And Effective Enough To Remove Matte Lipsticks And They Didn't Leave My Lips Swollen And Sore Either ! They Don't Even Have To Be Used As Makeup Wipes, Sometimes I Simply Use Them To Clean My Fave Before Bed. These Towlettes Are A Staple In My Skincare Routine ❤️
Hillary P.
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
Are good? Better than Neutrogena towelettes?
Monica C.
Monica C.
Perris, CA
How smooth are these towelettes on the skin? I'd rather not scratch my face to remove makeup
Ale D.
Ale D.
How's the smell of these towelettes?
Juliana C.
Juliana C.
Berwyn, IL
Are these good makeup remover wipes ?
Sky L.
Sky L.
What is you fav scent of these wipes?