BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePOND'S
Ponds Original Fresh MoistureClean Towelettes

Ponds Original Fresh MoistureClean™ Towelettes

POND'S® Original Fresh Towelettes son toallitas desmaquillantes que eliminan el maquillaje más intenso, incluso el rímel a prueba de agua, mientras hidratan la piel, dejándola perfectamente limpia y fresca.

Has anyone been able to find a store that carries Pond Original Makeup Wipes or something similar that is very hydrating?[product:ponds-original-fresh-moistureclean-towelettes]
What are your favorite hydrating makeup wipes that don’t irritate the skin? I loved the Ponds Original wipes and now I’m using Aveeno Ultra Calming wipes. [product:ponds-original-fresh-moistureclean-towelettes] AVEENO® ULTRA-CALMING® Makeup Removing Wipes For Sensitive Skin
ReeSlmente funcionan?
Start your review of Ponds Original Fresh MoistureClean™ Towelettes!
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Ponds Original Fresh MoistureClean™ Towelettes uploaded by Lacee L.
I absoultely love everything about Ponds Original Fresh MoistureClean™ Towelettes ! They take makeup off so good! My face has dramatically improved since I begun using these. These soft cleansing cloths removes impurities and gently remove makeup. Theres vitamin e and amino acids that do wonders for the skin. I highly recommend these wipes for removing your makeup.
Janna R.
Macon, GA
I love this product. Once you wipe your face with it there's a feeling of cleanliness. You can never go wrong with Pond's make-up remover wipes. They're also reasonable in price and can find them at most drugstores as well as Wal-Mart and of course Target!
Miiss L.
Winter Haven, FL
I absolutely love them. They are easy to use and stayed moist until the last wipe was drawn. I recommend these for people who are on the go. I will buy some and use them daily for easy makeup removal.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Tkeyah C.
Layton, UT
Being an avid makeup wearer, taking off my makeup at the end of the day is the part I dread. Back when I worked at Walgreens, I noticed a lot of the customers of different age groups tended to lean more towards pond product for makeup removing wipes. Based on how popular they were I decided to give them a try. Now I won't say that they were bad, they just weren't for me. While the product did its job, the smell of the wipes were horrid. They left this bad after smell that would make me wish i had just kept on my makeup. Not wanting to waste money I continued to use the product until I ran out, but I would never purchase this brand again.
Awendea K.
Buffalo, NY
I use this to take off my make up before I cleanse my face. I am a repeat user. I like the way it takes off my makup
Jasmin Q.
Springfield, NJ
I love ponds products. The only downside is that I run out of the towelettes frequently and have to constantly buy more. I tend to buy a face cleanser and rinse my face. The towelettes are soft and great for my skin. I have never had an issue with it. The vitamin E leaves a soothing feel.
Brandy H.
Dennis, MS
Ponds Original Fresh MoistureClean™ Towelettes uploaded by Brandy H.
Purchased at: Walmart
It's too hot right now to wear much makeup or it is for me because I just sweat it off so I'm loving these to keep my face clean this summer from all of the sweating I have been doing. Lol!
Adriele F.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I love this face cleaner. I just put it in my backpack and take to school with me for when my face is oily.
Gwendolyn V.
Mundelein, IL
I try to buy facial cleaning products that make it as easy as possible. I have ehlers danlos and POTS so standing isn't always easy. You have to get creative when it comes to doing basic tasks and really think of ways to save what little energy you have. I can keep these in my night stand and clean my face in bed if I need to. I have sensitive skin that gets red super easy. The towelettes do not irritate my skin and leaves it feeling fresh. My son (also has EDS & POTS) likes using them too. I gave him a pack to keep by his bed as well. He goes off to college in the fall and I will make sure he stocks up. These towelettes are perfect for dorm living.
Peggy D.
Camden, OH
Use this because it is convenient and easy to use. Also you can find it easily. Love it Use it cannot live without it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariangeles R.
il y a un an
Megan A. il y a un an
I don’t know if it’s just my skin but they kind of made my skin sting a little bit
Meredith R.
Howell, MI
il y a un an
Ponds Original Fresh MoistureClean™ Towelettes ? Does it make y pi ur skinny feel greasy?
Phenamina R. il y a un an
Not greasy, but they were incredibly sudsy for me and I feel a proper washing is required afterwards - if by greasy you meant residue, then yes (but didn’t leave a greasy feel) just can’t use this product to take off makeup and then go to bed (or apply night time products) which I know is not good to do, but admit I do sometimes