BY POND'S #10 in Makeup Remover

Removes all traces of makeup for fresh, clean skin

Perfectly clean & fresh in an instant. No other leading towelette is better at removing impurities. Now with an even blend of fibers and polyester, POND’S makeup remover wipes deliver more absorbency and a smoother cleansing experience for the skin. Infused with POND’S® Cold Cream technology, Vitamin E and a Triple Anti-Oxidant complex, they revitalize the skin by gently lifting away all traces of makeup, leaving it perfectly clean and soft. Now with a rigid lens closure, towelette dry-out is minimized. Keep a pack at home and one in your purse for on-the-go convenience!

Essential Features

• Soft, textured cloths work gently without drying skin
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Safe for contact lens wearers

Key Ingredients

Vitamin E - an antioxidant known to soothe and promote healthy looking skin

Triple Anti-Oxidant complex - known to help revitalize and refresh skin.

• Do you recommend me this?2 Answers
  • Are good? Better than Neutrogena towelettes?12 Answers
  • How smooth are these towelettes on the skin? I'd rather not scrat...7 Answers
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
I absoultely love everything about POND'S® Original Fresh MoistureClean™ Towelettes ! They take makeup off so good! My face has dramatically improved since I begun using these. These soft cleansing cloths removes impurities and gently remove makeup. Theres vitamin e and amino acids that do wonders for the skin. I highly recommend these wipes for removing your makeup.
Alyssa B.
This is the first time I've tried PONDS Original Fresh towelettes and I will most definitely be purchasing them again! I do have sensitive skin and these have not irritated or bothered my skin at all. :) They do remove my make-up nicely, though you do have to work a bit at removing heavier eye make-up (especially water-proof mascara) but it does come off eventually. They are so soft and gentle on my skin and leave my face feeling fresh and clean. I would recommend these !
Machelle H.
This is one of my must-haves since I do a lot of traveling/going places and I can't afford to have a long beauty cleansing routine especially before going to bed after a very hard and long workday. This removes dirt and makeup easily and thoroughly without leaving my skin dry, itchy, or sticky because it has moisturizer. Also, this does not sting and is mildly scented. It actually leaves my skin soft, clean, smooth and refreshed.
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
It's been awhile since I've tried these, of course thars because I wasn't pleased. I have combo, oily, somewhat sensitive, redness prone skin. No bad acne probs tho.
When I tried them, I noticed an obvious residue after my face dried.
They are affordable, light clean scent. Seemed to do an Ok job at cleansing.
Being that I haven't tried them in awhile, maybe the formula is different now? Hopefully so, I love the Ponds brand.
qwanasha C.
East Hartford, CT
Ponds is a great product foe people with sensitive skin, the packaging of the product is pretty blue and white, light weight product, the product got the job done took off all my make up, i got mine for two dollars from Walmart so you can't beat that price, i do recommend this product
Cassie P.
I really enjoyed these POND'S Original Fresh MoistureClean Towelettes. Towelettes like this that I have used in the past have made my skin feel dry and my eye area irritated. I do still use a regular eye makeup remover first, but these did not irritate any areas of my skin. They state that they have Cold Cream Technology and Vitamin E, which may be the difference. They also work great at removing all of my makeup. I love these when traveling or on days when I am really tired because they are very convinent, but I don't love the waste they create compared to a liquid cleaner and washcloth. I received a free sample of this product, but all opinions are my own.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
I have been traveling a lot lately so the best thing about these wipes is how convenient they are. They have vitamin E and are pretty moisturizing. I have somewhat sensitive skin and have had no issues with these wipes. They do a great job of removing facial makeup, but they do not completely remove all eye makeup, especially waterproof mascara. I will continue to use these, especially when traveling, but I will also keep my micellar water handy.
Lily B.
Byrdstown, TN
I remember growing up and watching my mom use her Ponds cream to remove her makeup. I always loved how well it took off her makeup. Now that I’m older and consider myself a cake face I love this product even more! These wipes make you feel refreshed after a long day of wearing makeup.
Marissa L.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
These are the best makeup remover wipes. They are so moist and remove all the makeup on your face. Each wipe has exfoliating beads on them which feels great! The wipes have no scent and are great for all skin types. I pick a package up of these every time I see them at the store!
Julia H.
Midland, MI
nothing will ever beat neutrogena wipes in my eyes. ponds wipes are OKAY but i find myself having to use two wipes to take off a full face of makeup, which i don't have to do with neutrogena. also, the wipes feel a little dry themselves naturally, so it's harder with taking off mascara
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
Are good? Better than Neutrogena towelettes?
Monica C.
Mira Loma, CA
How smooth are these towelettes on the skin? I'd rather not scratch my face to remove makeup
Ale D.
How's the smell of these towelettes?
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Are these good makeup remover wipes ?
Caylyn C.
I've had trouble finding a cleansing wipe that doesn't dry out my face. Is this good for someone with dry skin?