BY POND'S #9 in Face Wipes

Perfectly clean & fresh in an instant. No other leading towelette is better at removing impurities. Now with an even blend of fibers and polyester, POND’S makeup remover wipes deliver more absorbency and a smoother cleansing experience for the skin.

Benefit:

• Infused with POND’S® Cold Cream technology, Vitamin E and a Triple Anti-Oxidant complex, these soft textured cloths revitalize the skin by gently lifting away all traces of makeup, leaving it perfectly clean and soft. They're dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and safe for contact lens wearers.
  • Now with a rigid lens closure, towelette dry-out is minimized. Keep a pack at home and one in your purse for on-the-go convenience!

Special Ingredient:

• Vitamin E: an antioxidant known to soothe and promote healthy-looking skin.
  • Triple Anti-Oxidant complex: known to help revitalize and refresh skin.

• How smooth are these towelettes on the skin? I'd rather n...8 Answers
  • Do you recommend me this?2 Answers
  • Are good? Better than Neutrogena towelettes?14 Answers
Renee J.
I received a sample pack in a monthly subscription box. I normally am not that impressed with any of the towelettes I have used so far in my subscription boxes.  They don't really remove makeup, leave your face feeling sticky after, and you don't feel like your face is even cleaned. When I tried the Ponds brand I wasn't expecting much. I was wrong! After exercising I use these and they are awesome! I have sensitive skin and had no problems with burning or irritation. They feel like they are really cleaning your skin. They leave your skin soft and not sticky. They also make your skin feel moisturized like you just put on moisturizer. I feel refreshed and clean after. They are great! I will be purchasing some next time I go to the store. I can't say how they remove makeup as I only used them after exercising.  I really only need them for after exercising when I am in a rush to just get my face clean and feel refreshed. I can update if I try them to see how they remove makeup. I am sure at some point I would be using them for that as well. It's just nice to have something quick after being all sweaty and tired from exercising to put on your face that just wakes you up and makes your face feel pampered. Love it! Highly recommend!
Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
Let me start by saying I used to buy whatever generic brand of face wipes were the cheapest, because they all did the same thing right? Wrong. Over a year ago my Maid of Honor stuck these in a hangover kit for by bachelorette party and ever since then I have only used Ponds. These are the only face wipes that feel like you are actually removing your makeup instead of just smearing it around your face. I use these as a first step before actually cleansing my face, these aren't a replacement for a good facial cleanser. But let's get real, life happens and we don't always have the time or ability to do that double cleanse in the evening. These face wipes make me feel like I at least did something on those extra exhausting days (or those nights I have one too many glasses of wine.) I'd recommend switching to Ponds if you're a face wipe user for sure!
Vanessa C.
west warwick, ri
I feel in love with all of Ponds face wipes. They are excellent for makeup removal of whenever I feel like I need to wash my face but cant actually do so. The wipes are so moist and my skin has drastically improved in texture since using them. However Im crying about the fact that ponds is not cruelty free and I have been trying to use only cruelty free brands. My skin has literally changed so much because of these wipes I love the evening soothing wipes I feel like the remove all impurities from my face and I also use the daily moisturizer which is great. I wanted to try so many products from ponds. But since it is jot cruelty free my heart is broken. I have been researching similar products and have not found anything.
Stephanie S.
Jonesboro
I received a sample pack of these in something and i have since went and bought the full since. I absoultly love this product. I have sensitive skin so i was very worried about using these but i was suprised when they didnt break me out or even make my face red.
They also left my face feeling very soft and clean.
When i first got these i would start off using something else then that didnt work so i grabbed these and with one wipe tgese took pff all my eye makeup. One of my favorite products for npw on im sure!!!
Becky S.
This is my first time trying Pond's towelettes and I really like them. The packaging is compact and convenient for storage and travel. There is an easy open flap that is durable enough to re seal for freshness.
The towelettes have a light but pleasant fragrance and are loaded with product so you don't feel the need to use additional products like micellar water to remove makeup. Even though it says cold cream formula it isn't a super thick cream. You don't have to rinse it but may feel the need to before completing your skin regimine.
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
It's been awhile since I've tried these, of course thars because I wasn't pleased. I have combo, oily, somewhat sensitive, redness prone skin. No bad acne probs tho.
When I tried them, I noticed an obvious residue after my face dried.
They are affordable, light clean scent. Seemed to do an Ok job at cleansing.
Being that I haven't tried them in awhile, maybe the formula is different now? Hopefully so, I love the Ponds brand.
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
I absoultely love everything about POND's Original Fresh MoistureClean™ Towelettes ! They take makeup off so good! My face has dramatically improved since I begun using these. These soft cleansing cloths removes impurities and gently remove makeup. Theres vitamin e and amino acids that do wonders for the skin. I highly recommend these wipes for removing your makeup.
Roxanne R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Of all the different brands I have used for makeup removal wipes, this one is hands down the best! More moisture and "soapiness" in these wipes than any other brand by far. Lives your skin feels extremely clean and I can even feel the bubbles going down into my pores! Super clean feeling. I have even used a wipe briefly in the morning (under eye mascara), put it back, and then used the rest of it later that night, and it was still super wet. Love this product.
Cassie P.
I really enjoyed these POND'S Original Fresh MoistureClean Towelettes. Towelettes like this that I have used in the past have made my skin feel dry and my eye area irritated. I do still use a regular eye makeup remover first, but these did not irritate any areas of my skin. They state that they have Cold Cream Technology and Vitamin E, which may be the difference. They also work great at removing all of my makeup. I love these when traveling or on days when I am really tired because they are very convinent, but I don't love the waste they create compared to a liquid cleaner and washcloth. I received a free sample of this product, but all opinions are my own.
Alesa T.
Charleston, SC
This product felt wonderful on  my skin! I don't think it has exceptionally great abilities at removing make-up.  I always had to go behind and use eye make-up remover and wash my face.  But it did make my skin feel soft, hydrated, and smooth! I would recommend for an initial wipe, not for the complete skincare routine.
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
Are good? Better than Neutrogena towelettes?
Ale D.
How's the smell of these towelettes?
Monica C.
Mira Loma, CA
How smooth are these towelettes on the skin? I'd rather not scratch my face to remove makeup
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Are these good makeup remover wipes ?
Caylyn C.
I've had trouble finding a cleansing wipe that doesn't dry out my face. Is this good for someone with dry skin?