POND'S

2 star

1 star

3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I’d rank Pond’s last behind Bioré (cleanser wipe), then Neutrogena (makeup wipe). It’s the one I find in that beach bag from that trip to Mexico in 2019 where I had to buy something at the airport because I was sweating from running to the gate and there were no other options. Literally has to be that involved. And now I don’t travel without wipes in my travel bag. Ponds work OK, but definitely doesn’t feel l100% clean of makeup, and definitely not clean of dirt/sebum.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Ponds is the best for dry skin! It’s keeps the face so moisturized all day! It is very effective for what it’s made for! It really gets the job done! The only thing I would suggest to improve this product is offer different scented ones. Since it’s for the face it would be so much better in different scents! But other than that it’s perfect, affordable and all!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Some months ago, I applied for an auto loan from my bank but was not approved due to my low credit score. I needed a higher score before they could approve my loan. I became confused and depressed because I couldn't get what I wanted in life. I started doing some research on how to increase my credit score, before I remembered grandpa once told me a hacker helped him increase his credit score. I decided to go back to him and ask him the name of the hacker which he told me it's PINNACLE CREDIT SPECIALIST. I didn't just give them a text immediately because I needed to be sure of who I'm gonna work with so I also searched about them on google which I got excellent reviews from their previous customers. i gave them a text via: pinnaclecreditspecialist @ gmail . com also called on (480) 420 8331. to be sincere i don't just know how to express my gladness over here. My credit score has increased, and my credit card which I've been looking for a way to remove for so long has finally been marked as paid on time. The hard inquiries and negative items on my credit report are no longer there. My greatest happiness now is that I now have a car. I mean I'm now a car owner. BIG THANKS TO PINNACLE. I'm very grateful for their services. I hope you guys can see the gladness in my heart.