BY POND'S #8 in Face Wipes

Perfectly clean & fresh in an instant. No other leading towelette is better at removing impurities. Now with an even blend of fibers and polyester, POND’S makeup remover wipes deliver more absorbency and a smoother cleansing experience for the skin.

Benefit:

• Infused with POND’S® Cold Cream technology, Vitamin E and a Triple Anti-Oxidant complex, these soft textured cloths revitalize the skin by gently lifting away all traces of makeup, leaving it perfectly clean and soft. They're dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and safe for contact lens wearers.
  • Now with a rigid lens closure, towelette dry-out is minimized. Keep a pack at home and one in your purse for on-the-go convenience!

Special Ingredient:

• Vitamin E: an antioxidant known to soothe and promote healthy-looking skin.
  • Triple Anti-Oxidant complex: known to help revitalize and refresh skin.

• How smooth are these towelettes on the skin? I'd rather n...8 Answers
  • Do you recommend me this?2 Answers
  • Are good? Better than Neutrogena towelettes?14 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
Let me start by saying I used to buy whatever generic brand of face wipes were the cheapest, because they all did the same thing right? Wrong. Over a year ago my Maid of Honor stuck these in a hangover kit for by bachelorette party and ever since then I have only used Ponds. These are the only face wipes that feel like you are actually removing your makeup instead of just smearing it around your face. I use these as a first step before actually cleansing my face, these aren't a replacement for a good facial cleanser. But let's get real, life happens and we don't always have the time or ability to do that double cleanse in the evening. These face wipes make me feel like I at least did something on those extra exhausting days (or those nights I have one too many glasses of wine.) I'd recommend switching to Ponds if you're a face wipe user for sure!
Renee J.
I received a sample pack in a monthly subscription box. I normally am not that impressed with any of the towelettes I have used so far in my subscription boxes.  They don't really remove makeup, leave your face feeling sticky after, and you don't feel like your face is even cleaned. When I tried the Ponds brand I wasn't expecting much. I was wrong! After exercising I use these and they are awesome! I have sensitive skin and had no problems with burning or irritation. They feel like they are really cleaning your skin. They leave your skin soft and not sticky. They also make your skin feel moisturized like you just put on moisturizer. I feel refreshed and clean after. They are great! I will be purchasing some next time I go to the store. I can't say how they remove makeup as I only used them after exercising.  I really only need them for after exercising when I am in a rush to just get my face clean and feel refreshed. I can update if I try them to see how they remove makeup. I am sure at some point I would be using them for that as well. It's just nice to have something quick after being all sweaty and tired from exercising to put on your face that just wakes you up and makes your face feel pampered. Love it! Highly recommend!
Stephanie S.
Jonesboro
I received a sample pack of these in something and i have since went and bought the full since. I absoultly love this product. I have sensitive skin so i was very worried about using these but i was suprised when they didnt break me out or even make my face red.
They also left my face feeling very soft and clean.
When i first got these i would start off using something else then that didnt work so i grabbed these and with one wipe tgese took pff all my eye makeup. One of my favorite products for npw on im sure!!!
Becky S.
This is my first time trying Pond's towelettes and I really like them. The packaging is compact and convenient for storage and travel. There is an easy open flap that is durable enough to re seal for freshness.
The towelettes have a light but pleasant fragrance and are loaded with product so you don't feel the need to use additional products like micellar water to remove makeup. Even though it says cold cream formula it isn't a super thick cream. You don't have to rinse it but may feel the need to before completing your skin regimine.
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
It's been awhile since I've tried these, of course thars because I wasn't pleased. I have combo, oily, somewhat sensitive, redness prone skin. No bad acne probs tho.
When I tried them, I noticed an obvious residue after my face dried.
They are affordable, light clean scent. Seemed to do an Ok job at cleansing.
Being that I haven't tried them in awhile, maybe the formula is different now? Hopefully so, I love the Ponds brand.
Rachelle C.
Midland, MI
These wipes are hands down my favorite brand. Affordable price with great quality. The towelettes are moist, which makes it extremely easy for cleansing/removing makeup. My skin always feels refreshed and so clean after each use. The packaging also makes it easy to preserve the wipes between uses. I constantly recommend this brand to my family & friends.
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
I absoultely love everything about POND's Original Fresh MoistureClean™ Towelettes ! They take makeup off so good! My face has dramatically improved since I begun using these. These soft cleansing cloths removes impurities and gently remove makeup. Theres vitamin e and amino acids that do wonders for the skin. I highly recommend these wipes for removing your makeup.
Melanie C.
Manteca, CA
I type this only 3 minutes after using this wipe. I have been using this for several months and I love how well it removes makeup. One wipe is enough for my whole face, even when I have thick eyeliner. The smell is very pleasing and it leaves no oily residue behind. My skin feels so soft afterward as well. I usually follow up with an extra rinse, a toner, serum and moisturizer. Great results, I will continue using this!!
Mary f.
Chester
I use these towelettes all the time in the morning when I'm in a rush for work and don't have time to wash my face I also use them at work because I work in a extremely hot environment and all that sweating and oil in my pores can cause me to break out. I am a huge fan of this product.
Cassie P.
I really enjoyed these POND'S Original Fresh MoistureClean Towelettes. Towelettes like this that I have used in the past have made my skin feel dry and my eye area irritated. I do still use a regular eye makeup remover first, but these did not irritate any areas of my skin. They state that they have Cold Cream Technology and Vitamin E, which may be the difference. They also work great at removing all of my makeup. I love these when traveling or on days when I am really tired because they are very convinent, but I don't love the waste they create compared to a liquid cleaner and washcloth. I received a free sample of this product, but all opinions are my own.
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
Are good? Better than Neutrogena towelettes?
Ale D.
How's the smell of these towelettes?
Monica C.
Mira Loma, CA
How smooth are these towelettes on the skin? I'd rather not scratch my face to remove makeup
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Are these good makeup remover wipes ?
Caylyn C.
I've had trouble finding a cleansing wipe that doesn't dry out my face. Is this good for someone with dry skin?