POND'S Oil Control Face Cleaner

Oil Control facial cleanser with citrus extracts. Cleans deeply and helps control excess skin oils

BENEFITS

Featured ingredients

-Cythric extract

INGREDIENTS

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Potassium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sucrose Distearate, Titanium Dioxide, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Stearyl Dimethicone, Perfume, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Cholesterol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, DMDM ​​Hydantoin, Octadecane, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Ammonium Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Acetamide MEA, Retinyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, BHT, CI 17200

How does it work?

The citrus extract helps control the accumulation of fat in the skin

I Have severe oily skin that is acne prone on my cheek area. Is this facial cleanser good for severe oily skin? Could that help with my acne also?
does it work well?
Start your review of POND'S Oil Control Face Cleaner!
Marialucero C.
Philadelphia, PA
Every day I used this product as part of my days and it worked to remove that excess fat that I had. is very good.
Charlie G.
Toledo, WA
You can tell this product is on the cheaper side, as it didn’t work that well. I would make it a little bit stronger so it will control the oil better. It’s a good prices
Nikki S.
Tampa, FL
I tried the space cleaner I do you like the sand and it’s pretty lightweight. I like the pons brand but I like the cream better
Emily J.
I’m pretty sure this is the first actual face product my mom bought me as a teen! Definitely for oily skin or summer sweating! My skin can’t handle it in the winter...
Dalila J.
Best of the best ❤️. #pond’s
Best of the best ❤️. #pond’s
Jenn F.
Davie, FL
This a a good cleanser you can buy at any drugstore. It works and it doesn’t leave my skin looking oily
Michelle L.
Milton, VT
Purchased for my daughter. Was a little strong at first but over all very effective. She’s young and starting to breakout
Krystal G.
Miami
The product is a little more watered down than I like. But if you don’t like thick cleaners on your face than this one may be the right one for you. It still had a good scent, so I would use it again. I just personally prefer a thicker scrub.
Naiseth A.
pickens
It made my skin a bit dry,but it did work. It was my first time using it and it might have just been my skin.
Betty S.
This a very soothing and controls the production of oil well. My face feels good underneath my makeup.