POND'S Oil Control Face Cleaner

Oil Control facial cleanser with citrus extracts. Cleans deeply and helps control excess skin oils

BENEFITS

Featured ingredients

-Cythric extract

INGREDIENTS

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Potassium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sucrose Distearate, Titanium Dioxide, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Stearyl Dimethicone, Perfume, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Cholesterol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, DMDM ​​Hydantoin, Octadecane, Isomerized Linoleic Acid, Ammonium Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Acetamide MEA, Retinyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, BHT, CI 17200

How does it work?

The citrus extract helps control the accumulation of fat in the skin

I Have severe oily skin that is acne prone on my cheek area. Is this facial cleanser good for severe oily skin? Could that help with my acne also?
does it work well?
Start your review of POND'S Oil Control Face Cleaner!
POND'S Oil Control Face Cleaner uploaded by Melanie A.
This is a basic cleanser that helps control excess and accumulation of fat in the skin. It was not my favorite cleanser but it is very economical and to start taking care of the skin is a good option! 💓
Great cleanser. Product is gentle and leaves skin feeling soft and clean without leaving it dry and feeling tight. Has a nice citrus scent to it. One pump is enough and it really foams up. I really enjoy washing my face with this product. Sometimes to maximize the product I use my MaryKay cleansing brush when washing my face.
Excelente limpiador facial sientes que deja tu rostro con 0% impurezas y no deja la piel reseca, huele estupendo y el aplicado es genial también lo utilizaba para limpiar mis brochas y funciona perfecto, el precio super accesible sin duda unos de los mejores productos de esta marca💕
Santo Domingo
Excelente!! Te deja la piel súper suave, elimina el exceso de sebo y te lo controla a la vez! Lo uso de día y realmente no le cambiara nada! Excelente para pieles mixtas! Ya este es mi segundo pote!
Doral, FL
This is my everyday face cleaner, Very affordable, leaves your skin very clean but not with a tight kinda feeling. You don't have to use a lot of product. Really controls acne and oils.
Doral, FL
This is a great cleanser and have used it for years. It isn't too thick or runny so goes on easily. It isn't easy to find in stores so am pleased to still
be able to get it through Amazon.
be able to get it through Amazon.
Miami, Florida
Really gooey and dry, didn’t feel it controlled the oil, I just felt it was harsh on my skin! A d the citrus didn’t help my skin at all! It was okay, but wouldn’t buy it again!
POND'S Oil Control Face Cleaner uploaded by Cristal F.
POND'S Oil Control Face Cleaner uploaded by Cristal F.
My October-November favorites! With the changes at work my skin gets more greasy, so thats the best option to clean it. It makes me feel clean and fresh. Thats the compliment for my daily skin care routine! POND'S Oil Control Face Cleaner
POND'S Oil Control Face Cleaner uploaded by Saray G.
Es muy bueno, actualmente esto y utilizándolo como limpiador diario y siento mi piel super limpia luego de usarlo. Elimina toda la grasa y suciedad. Me encanta!
Morelia, Michoacán de Ocampo
POND'S Oil Control Face Cleaner uploaded by Natalia M.
No me gustó este producto, yo sufro de acné y piel muu grasa, y cuando utilicé este jabón noté un incremento en la aparición de acné en mi frente y menton