Ponds Night Rejuveness 100 gr - Rejuveness Nocturna (Pack of 4)

Rejuvenating facial cream with collagen and vitamin E, helps maintain firmness and elasticity skin, reduce the appearance of visible signs of aging . Crema facial rejuvenecedora con colageno y vitamina E, ayuda a mantener la firmeza y elasticidad de la...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ponds Night Rejuveness 100 gr - Rejuveness Nocturna (Pack of 4)!
Sylvania , OH
For the price you cannot beat this formula. This product is easy to find, I love the travel size for trips, I always make sure I bring this when flying on the plane because it helps prevent my skin from drying out. Hydrating formula without feeling too heavy on the skin.
Combination / Blackheads
I grabbed this as a travel size item for take along.The price is great for the performance.its a rich texture cream only a small amount required but the results were amazing. I was pleased with the all around purchase and will try a full size.It is a correction moisturizer.
Mature / Blackheads, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Saint cloud, FL
Works wonders on my skin. I apply right before bedtime. The smell is amazing and it is not oily. Has the right amount of mousturizing that is needed.
dallas, texas

I love the product, it helps me to keep the skin of my face hydrated to avoid the formation of wrinkles, I suffer from allergies and this product feels great, it has not caused me any kind of reaction

Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Lehigh Acres
It’s a good cream for the price. My skin awakened radient and felt nice. It wasn’t harsh or heavy, just smooth and has a nice sent to it.
Nashville
This cream has been a miracle for me are use it every night if feels amazing on my skin something I have to have in my purse everywhere I go!
Dry / Sensitivity / Dark Circles
Ponds night cream works great a small amount goes a long way would highly recommend this product very affordable makes your skin feel fresh
Dry / Dullness / Dry Eyes
Waukegan , IL
My mom used it so.im using it as well love it cant complain easy to use so I recommend it price is right so get all of them
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
I did not like this. I dont know if it was old or what but it left my face feeling sticky and got all over my pillow
Houston , TX
My mom always uses this she says it makes her look good and it helps her with her dark spots in her face