Ponds Night Rejuveness 100 gr - Rejuveness Nocturna (Pack of 24)

Rejuvenating facial cream with collagen and vitamin E, helps maintain firmness and elasticity skin, reduce the appearance of visible signs of aging . Crema facial rejuvenecedora con colageno y vitamina E, ayuda a mantener la firmeza y elasticidad de la...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ponds Night Rejuveness 100 gr - Rejuveness Nocturna (Pack of 24)!
Indianapolis, IN
I absolutely love all o ponds night creams. I just recently bought this night cream and I have to say I extremely love it. This product is reasonable as far as price goes. This product makes my skin feel so soft and fresh. I recommend ponds to anyone looking for a great night cream. With ponds you just can not go wrong.
Calexico, CA
I enjoy this product. It very gentle on the skin and not irritating like some creams I have tried. It really good to moisturize the skin and hydrate it. The product is very thick and that how I know a cream is probably more hydrating. I like how it leaves my skin smooth.
Oily, Mature, Normal / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads / Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Baton Rouge , LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I can only give MY experience using this product. I gave it 4stars because it is not in English.Sellar should have a sheet of paper in English.My first few days of using this product I felt my skin tighten, I liked the way my skin felt,it was not oily or a greasy residue on my face, I put extra around my eyes at night,neck and chest.YES I will buy it again.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Williamstown , NJ
I found this at my local Target. I didn’t buy it in a pack of 24. It was a trial sized jar from the travel section. The first thing I noticed was the baby powder fragrance upon opening the safety seal under the twist off cap. The cream is thick but goes on light without being greasy. My skin feels nice and smooth after using it. My favorite anti-aging cream.
Combination / Acne, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
St James City, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Favorite lower end heavy moisturizer! It’s so hydrating and smooth on my face but it absorbs rather quickly so I don’t go to bed with a sticky face and it’s supposed to help even out skin tone which I have noticed a small difference in since using this regularly every single night. Would recommend trying if you’re looking for a good cheaper moisturizer.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased at: CVS
This is decent if you need something cheap. However I feel the chemical exfoliation in this is useless since its at the wrong ph level. Kind of makes it a good basic moisturizer in my opinion but nothing more. Not sure how effective this is in wrinkles really.
Dry, Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Simi Valley, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really enjoyed this product. The price is right & my skin didn’t react funny to it at all! If you’re on a budget and looking for a good face cream this is the one!
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is good but lately it has been irritating my skin. This would keep my face so moisturized for the morning but I have densitive skin and now it doesn't grt the job done like it use to.
Bartlett, TN
I love how this light weight formula soaks into my skin without the greasy feel some night creams leave. It leaves my skin feeling lush! The scent is a little strong for me though.
Combination / Acne, Fine Lines, Scarring / Fine Lines
Purchased at: Walgreens
A nice night cream for my sensitive skin. I like the texture and the smell. Packaging is nice. Great quality for the price and doesn’t take a lot of product so it is long lasting.
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines / Puffiness, Dry Eyes