Ponds Night Rejuveness 100 gr - Rejuveness Nocturna (Pack of 18)

Rejuvenating facial cream with collagen and vitamin E, helps maintain firmness and elasticity skin, reduce the appearance of visible signs of aging . Crema facial rejuvenecedora con colageno y vitamina E, ayuda a mantener la firmeza y elasticidad de la...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ponds Night Rejuveness 100 gr - Rejuveness Nocturna (Pack of 18)!
Arvada, CO
In the colder seasons, my skin gets dehydrated quite easily. As a college student on a budget, I decided it would be important to look for an affordable, yet effective night cream to replenish my skin. I came across this one at Target, and I have no complaints about the formula. I appreciate that it's an unscented product, because scents can often be irritating. When I wake up in the morning after using this, I find that my skin is noticeably healthier looking, and even my redness looks reduced. It is a very thick product, and that does not work for everybody, so be aware of that. My only complaint is the packaging. It's in a jar, and I personally prefer a pump or a squeeze tube simply for sanitation purposes. However, I found something I can use as a spatula, so everything ends up working out.
Dry, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Redness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this, but it's definitely only for use at night. My skin looks refreshed, glowy, and rejuvenated in the morning, but once I made the mistake of putting this on an hour before I needed to do my makeup. I ended up wiping it off my face because none of my makeup would stick. So use as directed - only at night!
Killeen
I love the way this cream smells. Ever since I was a young girl I watched my mom use Ponds products for her nightly facial routine. This product goes with me everywhere just in case I need it in a flash (especially in the winter months). Plus it comes at a great affordable price.
Ocala, FL
I never put creams on my face or almost never, but my girlfriend if I put this that is the one she uses every night and laver helps a lot to match the color of the skin and keep it hydrated
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
slidell
I have such a horrible problem with dry skin especially around this time of the year. With ponds my skin never gets dry or brittle anymore. The product leave me with a dewy finish but not to oily. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry skin.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles
Chesapeake , VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I break out really easily, and this product did not make me break out. It absorbs immediately, has a terrific skin feel, and I actually really like it as a daily moisturizer. I am not sure about the dark spot correcting activity, but it certainly has exceeded my expectations otherwise.
Oily, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Fine Lines / Fine Lines
Chicago
Great thick night cream. Really hydrates the skin and I can even feel it in the morning. I would recommend this product for those with dry to very dry skin. It is extremely effective but using too much will clog pores. Overall great product!!!
Combination / Acne, Sensitivity / Dry Eyes
Del Rio
Loved the fresh clean smell and it moisturized beautifully.  But I think my face was a little to sensitive to the perfumes in it.  Good value for the price.
South Dartmouth
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Ok cream - it works just ok as it will put moisture on the skin rather than just being dry - though with so many options that are far better, this would not be a go to for me
Combination / Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Chapmansboro, TN
Believe it or not this is one of the best anti-wrinkle creams I have ever used and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a quality product at a great price
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Ask a question to the Influenster community...